Is there any explanation for setting attachment points - espessially loco and wagon?

OK, Trainz for mobiles uses a different format than that used for PC and Mac so its hardly surprising that Attachment Maker or IMEditor isn't working as you expect. You claim you are a content creator but content for mobiles can only be released through N3V. There is no DLS for mobile content - it all comes from N3V as a purchased product.

You should contact N3V if you want to change an existing mobile product or develop your own content for mobiles.

OK, Trainz for mobiles uses a different format than that used for PC and Mac so its hardly surprising that Attachment Maker or IMEditor isn't working as you expect. You claim you are a content creator but content for mobiles can only be released through N3V. There is no DLS for mobile content - it all comes from N3V as a purchased product.

You should contact N3V if you want to change an existing mobile product or develop your own content for mobiles.

Bro by saying content creator I mean I change & do some modifications to the existing addon & then provide it to my people. But yeah as you are saying that also after using attachmaker & IM editor the a.limback & a.limfront att. isn't changing in mobile version of trainz which you don't find that much of a big deal but also i'v tried it like literally in every existing addons which I have in my mobile phone but we always get to see the same result in everyone!! The a.limback & front is not at all changing even by 1inch bro!! I don't know why the mobile version of trainz isn't accepting the changes particularly in these 2 attachments 😞. But yeah when we are changing any other att. like weather it is of lights or panto or even the bogey they do get changed according to new attachments that I made them in attachmaker. But i can't find the reason why the game is only not accepting the new limback & limfront attachments from attach_mesh.im file? Even after changing the default limback & front att. of the addon from IM editor it's still the same!! Man I mean what in the world is happening!!?? So can you help me by telling any kind of a solution or any code or anything like that? cause also right now my work is getting so much delay :(

Bro by saying content creator I mean I change & do some modifications to the existing addon & then provide it to my people. But yeah as you are saying that also after using attachmaker & IM editor the a.limback & a.limfront att. isn't changing in mobile version of trainz which you don't find that much of a big deal but also i'v tried it like literally in every existing addons which I have in my mobile phone but we always get to see the same result in everyone!! The a.limback & front is not at all changing even by 1inch bro!! I don't know why the mobile version of trainz isn't accepting the changes particularly in these 2 attachments . But yeah when we are changing any other att. like weather it is of lights or panto or even the bogey they do get changed according to new attachments that I made them in attachmaker. But i can't find the reason why the game is only not accepting the new limback & limfront attachments from attach_mesh.im file? Even after changing the default limback & front att. of the addon from IM editor it's still the same!! Man I mean what in the world is happening!!?? So can you help me by telling any kind of a solution or any code or anything like that? cause also right now my work is getting so much delay :(

Just accept the mobile version works differently. Mobiles don't have the same processing power as PCs so have their own version of content which works differently.

Cheerio John

Just accept the mobile version works differently. Mobiles don't have the same processing power as PCs so have their own version of content which works differently.

Cheerio John

Ok so how do I change this a.limback & a.limfront attachments in trainz Android? Any suggestions or idea for that?

You don't.

Cheerio John

aeee rit ma wat karje ho! Prem thi puichu ne to prem thij jawab apwanu tare!! Ek to tamara logo thi to mand ek wastu puichu mae ema pan tamaro olo John karine olo ek manas che ne ii olo keto tho ke eni agad maro problem no solution che etle to tamare logne to hu roj puchiya karu chu!! No jawab apwu hoe to wandho nai pan wat to tu sarkhi ritte kari lee!!

Edit (by moderator):
This is not a language specific forum, so you are required to reply in English.

This is what Google Translate made of the above, which to me sounds a bit vague so you might want to do the translation yourself:

Google Translate said:
Think in this way! If you ask with love, you will answer with love!! For one thing, I ask your logo for just one thing, but it's all one mind, and I think that there is no solution to my problem, that's why I ask your logo every day!! If you want to answer no, then it's okay, but you did it the same way!!

On a side note:
Maybe it is time you put some work in getting a version of the game registered to your name. People without a version showing are often considered as people having an illegal version of the game and as a result ignored a lot.
Think of it this way: If you ask with a registered version of the game showing next to your name, you will get an answer with (more) love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back