Recently installed locos load without wheels or attachment points

smokester88

Hi i have noticed a fairly significant problem recently in my trainz 2019 installation. I do believe it started after i patched it to sp2. for some reason recently installed locos tend to load without wheels, nor attachment points. the best example I can provide of this issue is 2 lner b12s one was purchased and installed about 6 months ago the another was purchased and installed only 2 weeks ago. the locos are virtually identical aside from texture colors. in any case the newer installed green one is not missing kuids. because if that were to be the case, it would show up as faulty and missing dependencies. I tried database repair but it didn't solve the issue. could anybody tell me if there is any way to fix this without needing to reinstall or wait for an update?

here is the older installed black b12 that works just fine:

here is the newer installed green b12 that is having a lot of problems:

Check that there are not faulty dependencies, those do not show up at the parent asset level in the CM.

i did check them. there were no errors that would make it marked as faulty. and i checked most of the recently installed locos that all share the same problem. I honestly don't know what to do at this point as i have gone back the t'ane sp4 for the time being. but since 2019 made content doesn't work with t'ane i would like to figure out some kind of solution. although it might just be to wait for who knows how long until sp3 comes out.

Back