Top Maps/Route in Trainz

Rizqi332

Hi, Anyone know what Best Maps/Route in Trainz 2009 with big route and Full Industrial? Cause i just borred with default Map monotonous like that... Thanks Before. Sorry for my bad English

Hi,
your English is fine!
Your profile only shows "Android" - not Trainz 2009 - this will cause you problems with both forum help and downloading (You'll need a First Class ticket).

The Download Station has a number of good long routes, but these may be updated to Trainz 12 (or later) standards.

Colin

Thanks for the correction:).

My First Class Ticket has been expired. but still can download from Download Station.
but when i searching maps/route,too many unclear name route (ex : aaaaa map or anything not clear). and i confused what name the best map in trainz 2009.

Btw how to change from Android to Trainz 2009..

Thanks

Thanks for the correction:).

My First Class Ticket has been expired. but still can download from Download Station.
but when i searching maps/route,too many unclear name route (ex : aaaaa map or anything not clear). and i confused what name the best map in trainz 2009.

Btw how to change from Android to Trainz 2009..

Thanks

If you have registered TRS2009, contact the helpdesk and they can assist you with getting the program to show up in your timeline. http://support.trainzportal.com/ This goes for Steam as well if you purchased the program through Steam.

If you not, and this is the old CD version, you can enter in your CD-key in the serial number located on the left in My Trainz.

Back