Jointed Rail assets Faulty after TRS2019 SP2 Install

FresnoRailfanner005

Prime Mover Simulations
Yesterday, I was able to get TRS2019 patched to the SP2 build. Doing so was a very frustrating and aggravating experience, and unfortunately the frustration continues as all of my Jointed Rail Locomotives and Rolling Stock are all marked as faulty on CMP.

Keep in mind that I'm specifically referring to the content that I had purchased off of JR's website. All of the other Jointed Rail content that is installed into the game by default is working properly.

These are the messages that I get when trying to see what is causing the error. Note that this is like this for every Locomotive and Rolling Stock that has the Jointed Rail script installed.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I also should mention that doing a DBR does absolutely nothing to fix these assets, instead giving me these same exact error messages. Is there some sort of cache that I need to clear or delete that's preventing these assets from working?

Last edited:
What does view errors and warnings show?

Right-click on a faulty locomotive.
Choose View errors and warnings.

If there are errors, you can highlight the text.
Right-click and choose copy and then paste the text here.

A lot of times after an update, there will be errors. Viewing the errors will reset the asset and the asset is okay. The asset may still appear faulty, but exiting that screen in Content Manager and returning will refresh the database and the asset will be fine.

What does view errors and warnings show?

Right-click on a faulty locomotive.
Choose View errors and warnings.

If there are errors, you can highlight the text.
Right-click and choose copy and then paste the text here.

A lot of times after an update, there will be errors. Viewing the errors will reset the asset and the asset is okay. The asset may still appear faulty, but exiting that screen in Content Manager and returning will refresh the database and the asset will be fine.

Apologies for the late response. Also I probably should've done that instead of posting three large images :hehe:

Anyways, here are the errors and warnings that I keep getting off of my Jointed Rail locomotives. Note that these are the same exact errors for every locomotive that I own.

"; <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : Validating <kuid2:45324:100015:2>
! <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : VE48: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.
! <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : VE82: Individual mesh files are not supported for traincar assets. Upgrade 'mesh_body/door1.im' to a .lm file.
! <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : VE82: Individual mesh files are not supported for traincar assets. Upgrade 'mesh_body/door2.im' to a .lm file.
! <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : VE109: The low-detail meshes total more than 500 polygons. This may have a negative impact on performance: 0: 43708, 1: 24266, 2: 16563, 3: 6772, 4: 6382
! <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : VE111: The meshes in LOD level 4 must total at least 20% fewer polygons than the next higher LOD: 0: 43708, 1: 24266, 2: 16563, 3: 6772, 4: 6382
; <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : Script Compile
! <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : Library failed to load after compilation. Retry #1
! <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : Library failed to load after compilation. Retry #2
! <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : Library failed to load after compilation. Retry #3
- <kuid2:45324:100015:2> : Library failed to load after compilation."

On my install I don't have any errors for that asset. Go into CM check that status of the asset is it listed as INSTALLED,PAYWARE ?

Last edited:
The images and other errors indicate it is not the asset that is in question but the script library that is failing to compile. Check the script asset first that it has not been damaged. I do not have any other thoughts on it. The script is built-in and does not allow editing and I can think of no reason it wouldn't work.

Has there been any resolution on this issue?

I ask because having upgraded(?) from Standard TRS19 to Platinum Build 110491 in December, then loaded stock routes and (CDP)two WIP's, am now faced with some 29 previously purchased sound locomotive assets from K&L showing up as "Modified" in Content Manager and showing RED in the Locomotive/Rolling Stock Menu. Obviously they will not load in a session, regardless of it being a stock route or a WIP. The irony is that I can still load locomotive stock assets that I'm sure are an earlier vintage than many of those purchased from K&L.

Is this an SP1 v SP2 continuity(?) issue?

Back