Accidentally Overwrited a Route

Batavia2856

(Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum) For some context, I had a route that was entitled "AUTOSAVE" which I had spent about 2 weeks working on. Today I was working on a different route and it autosaved and overwrited "AUTOSAVE", the route. So i was wondering if there was any way I could recover the route. Btw i was using TS2010. thx for any response - Batavia

Are you a bot? The first thing you should do is register your trainz version.

Last edited:
Look to see if there is a "backups" folder where the user data is stored, TS12 had one, not sure about TS10.

By the way, there is a TS10 forum.

Last edited:
I didnt find a "backup" folder but i did find a folder of the route in editing, that showed that the route was edited today. just a hunch but i think deleting the edited file might do something but over all im not too positive about deleting it. but thx anyway :)

I didnt find a "backup" folder but i did find a folder of the route in editing, that showed that the route was edited today. just a hunch but i think deleting the edited file might do something but over all im not too positive about deleting it. but thx anyway :)

Go ask the TS10 forum

I wouldn't delete the edited file,... or you could lose everything you've worked on.
If you can locate an earlier version of the file (.. 1, ..2, ..3 etc) also check your Content Manager with the filter 'My Content' and you may be lucky to locate something.
OR,
Put it down to a learning experience and remember to 'name' any new route you create.
Cheers,
Roy

Back