Missing Hornsound JR NS C44-9W

BNSF_8010

Railfan
Hi, Dan here.

Anyway, I've got this missing dependency for JR's NS C44-9W.
kuid:622292:1322

It's a hornsound.
I asked luigiluigi109876 (Benjamin aka Ben) about it.
He said it was from GTAGamer1996's Trainz site, but I can't find it.
If it is no longer available, tell me if you have it and I will pm you my email.
Thanks!

Dan

You may want to submit a Help ticket then. they may need to manually activate your timeline.

Sir, this isn't about activating Trainz.
It's a missing depedency I can't find.

This is the reason they won't help you with getting the asset you need and why they want you to register your copy of Trainz.
Like the rest of us, we have at least one Trainz game on our timelines (its under our usernames), and you don't have any, and are asking for a depenedency.

Everyone here wants to make sure you legally own the game, and didn't pirated it from somewhere. I saw a lot of people who claimed they own Trainz and asked for help, but they actually didn't own the game.
Really, the timeline is proof that you legally own the game.

So really until it shows up on the timeline, noone is going to help you to find that unknown asset until you register and it shows on your timeline. Like boc61 said, if you do own the game legally, then contact the helpdesk so they can have the game show up on your timeline. Link to helpdesk: https://support.trainzportal.com/

Cheers

Last edited:
This is the reason they won't help you with getting the asset you need and why they want you to register your copy of Trainz.
Like the rest of us, we have at least one Trainz game on our timelines (its under our usernames), and you don't have any, and are asking for a depenedency.

Everyone here wants to make sure you legally own the game, and didn't pirated it from somewhere. I saw a lot of people who claimed they own Trainz and asked for help, but they actually didn't own the game.
Really, the timeline is proof that you legally own the game.

So really until it shows up on the timeline, noone is going to help you to find that unknown asset until you register and it shows on your timeline. Like boc61 said, if you do own the game legally, then contact the helpdesk so they can have the game show up on your timeline. Link to helpdesk: https://support.trainzportal.com/

Cheers

I just sent a ticket.
I bought my copy off of JustTrains.

You got your timeline straightened out, now you are "legal". As for your question, I don't even see a NS C44-9W anywhere on JR'a site, or in my Trainz files anywhere. Where did you get it?

I'm surprised you got it to install in TS2010 without other additional errors. This product is meant for T:ANE and up.

If you can provide the actual KUID for the asset that's missing, we can help you from there. With 10's of thousands of horns available, it's difficult finding that one in particular, which brings up another point. You can always edit the config.txt and replace the horn with something else you may think is suitable by using one the gazillion horns installed already or on the DLS.

KUID is: kuid:622292:1322

There is something I don't understand... You wrote:

I've got this missing dependency for JR's NS C44-9W.
kuid:622292:1322
It's a hornsound.

JR doesn't sell any NS C44-9W alias Dash 9-44CW. Then later you provide a link to a C40-9W, not a C44-9W.

I have JR's NS C40-9W and her hornsound is "K5LA from a SD70M", which is <kuid2:74779:100104:1>. No trace of <kuid:622292:1322> in the dependencies.

So where does your "JR's NS C44-9W" come from? What is her KUID?

If it's a legitimate JR model then the hornsound should be either in the download package or on the JR dependencies page.

Back