Question About Cache Folder

I've finally decided to get back into Trainz after a few years of not touching the franchise. I had planned ahead to put the game on its own hard drive, but noticed that there was a cache file filling up the little remaining space I had on my PCs C: drive. (I will note that during the installation I told the game to use a different drive (G: drive) to use as a its directory

Is there any way I can tell the game to instead use another drive to save the cache file on? If I have to reinstall it that is understandable.

I've finally decided to get back into Trainz after a few years of not touching the franchise. I had planned ahead to put the game on its own hard drive, but noticed that there was a cache file filling up the little remaining space I had on my PCs C: drive. (I will note that during the installation I told the game to use a different drive (G: drive) to use as a its directory

Is there any way I can tell the game to instead use another drive to save the cache file on? If I have to reinstall it that is understandable.

Need to move your local user data, by default it's in the C:\Users\your windows user name\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19. Instructions are here http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:Moving_Content or click the link for instructions in settings > install

I stick the folder in the TRS19 folder on the drive it's on, if all goes well you can delete the buildxxxxxxx folder and just leave the userdata-redirect-map.txt that moving your data creates in the TRS19 folder, won't work without it.

Back