Route Search

ScotrailDan

I’m having trouble trying to locate the asset/route “Scottish Highland <kuid2:783073:3200:1> to buy/download.

On the “Content Manager” list it says that “This asset is payware DLC” but I can’t find it on the Trainz Store DLC lists.

Any suggestions on what to try next would be appreciated.

Pretty sure that's a DLC for the mobile version of the game - there are many of them, most low quality, and for some reason they all show in the PC version's content manager.

If you are looking for Scottish routes, there's the built-in ECML Edinburgh - Dundee, but here's a few others I found, may or may not be high quality.

Cairnrigg to Balessie, Pre-grouping Scotland by kotangagirl <kuid:768291:100141>

Somewhere Scotland 1948-1964 4v5 by evilcrow <kuid2:255503:105919:2>

Fort William-Crianlarich (TANE) by nawlins <kuid2:117948:100455:1>

Fort William-Mallaig TANE Procedural v2 by nawlins <kuid2:117948:100455:1>

Glasgow Queen St TANE Procedual by nawlins <kuid2:117948:100002>

Highland Link by vern <kuid2:30024:20077:1>

UK SETON TANE V2 by holoperson <kuid:331706:100012>

I'm sure there are more, this is what I could find in about half an hour.

Yes, I should have checked that first. It didn't sound right when I saw it. It's too bad when you can't trust any of the posted info.

I'd like to thank all those who responded to my enquiry about the "Scottish Highland" route. Sadly I'm still lost in a haze of the foggy mountain dew though.

Perhaps someone could explain to me what DLC means and how I can find out about it, what it involves and how to access all of it's goodies? I think being a subscriber to Trains 22 Plus allows me to access/use DLC, would that be correct?

I'd like to thank all those who responded to my enquiry about the "Scottish Highland" route. Sadly I'm still lost in a haze of the foggy mountain dew though.

Perhaps someone could explain to me what DLC means and how I can find out about it, what it involves and how to access all of it's goodies? I think being a subscriber to Trains 22 Plus allows me to access/use DLC, would that be correct?
Trainz Plus gives you the latest version of trainz with all the current, new and future features
Silver gives you access to all the DLC (DownLoadable Content) Payware for the version of trainz you have purchased separately
Gold gives you access to everything on the PC/Mac versions of trainz but excludes mobile versions

DLC generally refers to the purchasable content you see in the Trainz Store. In addition to what Grazlash posted above, you can buy items as they are listed individually.

Back