roundhouse

turt21

hi
Ive dl the Highland Industries from the DLC and its missing a turntable and I dont see one to add in the dependencies. Is it a seperate download?

hi
Ive dl the Highland Industries from the DLC and its missing a turntable and I don't see one to add in the dependencies. Is it a separate download?

We would need the Missing Asset Kuid number, so can know which Turntable it is?

Just open your Content Manager, see missing asset, high light the File shown missing, and paste that here for us........

This is the area . Im just looking for "a" turntable to insert here from the default list f there is one. Looks like this route was left incomplete. Turns out Forum wont let me post a pic.

There are lots of turntables, use the content manager (CM) and put in turntable in the search menu. If none show, change the left menu from installed to download station, and you'll have a large selection to choose from.

got it. just wasnt looking hard enough. Now how do I get new track to connect w the turntable. It doesnt want to match up quite right. Sorry for all the questions but Im trying to learn this stuff

You can use the Track tool, move spine (arrow). Once you select the tool, click on and drag the spinning circle at the end of the track to move, to the circle on the turntable where you want it to connect, let go and it should 'snap' together.

You could also add a piece of track by connecting the circles with a new section.

If there are no circles on the turntable you picked, choose another turntable

Back