1/28/2021 New Release UP, CEFX & CMQ

Adamovic

RRmods.ca
Now available, CEFX, UP and CMQ AC4400CWs for TRAINZ 2019. Enjoy!

www.rrmods.ca

jan-1.png

jan-4.png

jan-3.png

jan-2.png

Wow is right!

They look soooo good I bought all four.

Does the Maine and Quebec only contain 2 repaints?

Last edited:
Thats because there are only two in existence. CMQ 1002 and 1006. I forgot to omit ARN from the description when i put them on the site.

Hey Adam!

Any plans for NS variants? I see them as the .img in my CSX AC44's from you, just curious if they are/were/will be available for purchase?

Thanks!

Hey Adam!

Any plans for NS variants? I see them as the .img in my CSX AC44's from you, just curious if they are/were/will be available for purchase?

Thanks!

NS doesn't own any AC4400CW's, they own AC44C6M's, which are rebuilt Dash 9-44C's and Dash 9-44CW's.

NS doesn't own any AC4400CW's, they own AC44C6M's, which are rebuilt Dash 9-44C's and Dash 9-44CW's.

Thanks Jordan, I didn't know that!

So I guess I'll amend my question! Are there any plans for NS GEVOs as seen when you look at the CSX units? I see an image with an NS variant of some GEVO form, so just curious!

Thanks!

Thanks Jordan, I didn't know that!

So I guess I'll amend my question! Are there any plans for NS GEVOs as seen when you look at the CSX units? I see an image with an NS variant of some GEVO form, so just curious!

Thanks!

Norfolksouthern37 over at JointedRail posted some screenshots of some AC44C6M's he's working on, but that was last year, at least.

Oh. Okay, thanks, Adam. Didn't know that.
Maybe for UP impaired folks like myself, the loco could have been advertised as the C44ACTTE instead of a AC4400CW when the great news came out back in late January.;)
Stay safe.

C44ACTTE and AC4400CW are the same thing. But with a fancy UP designation

I thought it was UP's C44ACTTE was actually C45ACCTE, with an extra 100 horsepower and CTE standing for 'Controlled Tractive Effort', a software system to control the traction motors at low speed. But as I was typing this, I realized that the C45ACCTE was actually ES44AC's with another 100 hp and the CTE system equipped.

Back