If Anyone Is Looking For Something To Do...

sandpaper600

I was checking out some screenshots earlier and one by WCL caught my attention:

https://i.postimg.cc/MKt78Z72/CEFX.png

I thought it was quite nice and it got me to wondering if anyone has ever made those dump trucks into "drivable trains" that would run on invisible track for a quarry setting.

Me, being the untalented buffoon that I am in this area, have no idea if this is even possible or practical. But I thought I'd put out a feeler to see if someone, being bored and quarantined as we are, might have the desire to tackle something like this.

Takers? :D

If you don't like the appearance of the dump truck suggestion above, it is possible to make any object drivable on invisible track. I have used cyberstorm's Super Adaptor in the past. It is old (2006) and may no longer work in TRS2019. Maybe someone knows.

@stagecoach - Thanks. I guess you just have to know the right search terms. I've exhausted all the ones I thought were relevant....huh "Dumper"...who knew?

@ schweitzerdude - Yeah, some of the static models look much better for sure. I searched for Super Adapter, as well as looking at cyberstorm's assets in general, but never found anything. Must have been removed.

Anyone else know of something that would do what I'm wanting (making static trucks drivable)?

Here is why sandpaper600 could not find adapter on the DLS. Maybe it's one of those British vs American spelling variants.

adapt·​er | \ ə-ˈdap-tər

, a- \

variants: or less commonly adaptor

Last edited:
@Peter - Thanks!

@schweitzerdude - I went back and re-read your post and saw my error. I guess my brain read "adapter" & off I went. My bad.

Back