Display Custom HUD

Having recently upgraded to TS2019 I have been looking for the above named rule which I found so useful working out distances in Surveyor as well as info when driving trains. it gave the distance & status of the next signal plus the mileages. Today I find it is obsolete so I wonder what replaced it in the upgraded TS2019 a surely such a useful facility was not dropped in favour of Haze & Fog. I am confused re progress in TS2019?

Is this the one you mean? <kuid:-3:10206> Display Custom HUD

I have it as built in and not obsolete

hi taillight and boc
This 1 works here: <kuid2:61392:1072:10> mc Display Custom HUD V2 (SP2 and later)
but a built-in should just work (N3v responsible)
this is not the first time...
greetings GM

Many thanks guys, have downloaded the updated version 2:61392:1072:10 and working fine. Really pleased & appreciate your help, thanks.

Hi Tailight98
The default 'display custom HUD' rule has been obsoleted in TRS19, with the track profile at the bottom of the screen in Driver replacing all but the ability to display a custom score or variable (this functionality is still available).

This has also been done due to the large changes to the entire Driver UI in TRS19, which means that the Display Custom HUD rule's display will not work correctly with the new UI. As the functions are replaced by the new UI, it wasn't a viable option to completely rebuild the rule to display the same information again.

Some 3rd party rules may still work, however we cannot guarantee that they will display correctly, or that they won't overlap parts of the new UI.

Regards

I have found the mc Display Custom Hud V2 works except that it may disappear after switching to surveyor and back to drive. Same is true of trackview rule, which I prefer to the track profile.

Rob

Back