What are these little words under a user's name?

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
What are the little words under a user's name? Mine says "Trainz Member," But some are custom ones. How do I change the words under my name?

Click on settings (its by the log out button) > under My Settings, click on Edit Profile > where it says Custom User Title, type in anything you want > scroll down and click Save Changes.
Your custom title will then appear under your username.

Cheers

Weird, the profile doesn't have that. It must be because there is some kind of permission I need to be granted or I haven't had my account for a long time.
Found this on the FAQ
Screenshot-2021-01-26-183054.png

Last edited:
No, but I have been disallowed posting perms for some forum areas for some reason.

The forum's main system sometimes unable to update the permission of a user that just validated his / her copy of Trainz into a "fully-approved" ones, and in the past it was happened to me, too. I recommend you to submit a ticket to the helpdesk, as the staff there would give you solution for this problem (though it would require at least 1 or 2 days for the staff to handle your request).

You don't get this?

1. Click "settings" at top of forum screen.
2. Click "Edit Profile" (left side of screen)
3. Enter whatever you wish in "Custom User Title" box (center of pic)

customename.jpg

OK... just wanted to make sure. You should contact Support. There certainly is something wrong with your forum privileges.

Top right hand side of screen where it say Notifications My Profile Settings Log Out, click Settings.

Left Hand side of screen that opens scroll down to Edit Profile and click it.

On Window that opens third line down it says Custom User Title, type your choice of title in the box below.

Scroll down to save settings at bottom of page.

Don't worry, I've sent a ticket to the support desk.

Edit: They've gotten back at me and it says I need a certain amount of posts on the forum. Don't worry forum mods, I'm not gonna spam :)

Don't worry, I've sent a ticket to the support desk.

Edit: They've gotten back at me and it says I need a certain amount of posts on the forum. Don't worry forum mods, I'm not gonna spam :)

Well that's something I wasn't aware of, could do with that being mentioned in the profile screen.

Back