What is it?

Pofig

hunter of rats
SGLM route
<kuid:-25:1235> Prod Passengers 2012, <kuid2:122285:3330:20> AJS Station 1x50s

It's built in.

<kuid:-25:1235> Prod Passengers 2012, <kuid2:122285:3330:20> AJS Station 1x50s

Prod Passengers 2012 is a commodity, passengers, for loading and unloading at stations.

AJS Station 1x50s is an industry active station that can be fitted to existing platforms for load/unloading passengers.

I often use both. You usually use AI commands Drive to <name of station> (which will be the AJS Station 1x50s asset) and then issue an AI Load command to load/unload the passengers.

Prod Passengers 2012 is a commodity, passengers, for loading and unloading at stations.

AJS Station 1x50s is an industry active station that can be fitted to existing platforms for load/unloading passengers.

I often use both. You usually use AI commands Drive to <name of station> (which will be the AJS Station 1x50s asset) and then issue an AI Load command to load/unload the passengers.

===================================
I looked in the Wiki and did not find reference to either name? "fitted to" is this a mod to the config of a station?
Is there a reference someplace as to the overall usage and benefits of the commodity and industry. The AJS station library (apparent component) is shown as missing in my database.

It's an invisible station. You add it in Surveyor to a station platform to make it passenger interactive.

You are looking in the wrong direction. Only I see the Star of David?

Last edited:
"fitted to" is this a mod to the config of a station?

By "fitted to" I mean that you place a normal station scenery object, such as a platform spline or a building, which is not industry active (i.e. has no passengers) and then you place or "fit" the invisible AJS Station 1x50s so that it is in position alongside the station asset where you want the train to stop. The track then joins to both ends of the invisible station to compete the appearance of a working passenger enable station platform. Passenger enable railcars, with the Prod Passengers 2012 commodity added to their config.txt file or commodity list, can then load and unload passengers at the station. The passengers will also appear and disappear from the platform.

You are looking in the wrong direction. Only I see the Star of David?

That makes absolutely no sense to me - perhaps the "punch line" to a Russian joke?

Perhaps he is the only one who can see the "photo" he posted? It appears to be a link, but when I try it, I don't get a photo.... There appear to be about 52 males in that asset.

Shoot.....all this time I thought it was like a cattle prod used for passengers..........like they have at O'hare airport in Chicago.

3 capitalists walk into a bar........

3 capitalist walk into a bar in Moscow to get out of the pouring rain. It was in December, a few days before Christmas. The bar was crowded with people singing and having a good time. Sitting at a table next to where these capitalists were standing was an older Russian gentleman named Rudolf and a an American woman. One of the capitalists says loudly........."I think this rain is going to turn to snow any minute ! "

Suddenly.......the whole place gets really quite. The patrons turn and look at the 3 capitalists. The woman relies to the one capitalist..........and says " Rudolph says it is will keep raining and NOT turn to snow. " The capitalists asks her " Well how does he know that ?"
She says..." because..............

Last edited:
Photo hosting has removed the screenshot. Reason: Star of David on the passenger's chest. I'm not surprised that you took my message as a joke. Only two countries consider the Nazis to be heroes. These are the USA and Ukraine. Was the Holocaust a joke? Is your head all right?

I don't know how long it will be available. https://youtu.be/Lj6kVRM7vMA

Last edited:
While I cannot speak for the Ukraine, that comment was a bit unfair on the USA. Every country has its far right extremists, its neo-Nazis, even Russia. As we have seen just a few weeks ago in Washington, the USA certainly has them amongst other extremist right-wing groups. But they are a minority - a noisy, often violent and a particularly "bone-headed" minority. You could argue that the previous occupant of the White House did little or nothing to discourage their activities and, as a result, they have been encouraged to come out of the shadows into the open.

We have them here in Australia as well. Occasionally a local politician expresses some extreme views that gives them encouragement and so they come out of their holes, demonstrate, make noises and, when they realise that very few people are taking any notice, they crawl back again.

If the conditions are right - high unemployment, lack of opportunity, perceived discrimination, inequality (in wealth, health, education, etc), a sense that needs are being ignored by the political "classes" - then these groups will easily find new recruits and start to grow. It could be argued that those conditions have existed in the USA and other countries for many years now. And it is not just western or "capitalist" nations that have this problem.

My "off topic" opinions.

MR.POFIG: Ukraines would never consider Nazies as heroes (understand liberators) if Russians wouldn't been occupants. Russians were occupants in many countries as Nazies were to Russians. But little earlier. Nazies were beasts. Russians (unfortunately still) are nasty occupants.

Whatever the YouTube is, it shows for me as a private video that has to be logged in. I don't have a login, so the video is not available. As for the original post, I assume it had something to do with Trainz, although I did not see a man with a star of David when I looked through the images for the passenger asset, and would not have cared if I did, so maybe there was context. Can we keep this thread on Trainz as intended, and not social commentary please? Whatever this is about, the context is already not available.

You're blaming Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer ? What possible thread derailment could happen because of a harmless joke that offended no one. How could it ?
So what if it went over like a wheelbarrow of rocks being tipped over at chess tournament. (having some fun now!....CHECKMATE...oops ) Have fun, enjoy TRAINZ. I'd like to see the picture that he originally posted. :)

Last edited:
Back