BC&SJ crash to desktop!

STLSF4003

I don't know why It keeps doing this and it's the only route I've ever had this kind of issue with!

The thing will load up just fine but after looking around a bit, it'll just black screen on me and kick me to the desk top!

And without some kind of crash log to see what might of happened, I'm just royally screwed!

Can you be more specific?, what build of the game you use?
after an update you did Launcher: /Developer\ tab, Rebuild database ?

don't give up yet
greetings GM

Can you be more specific?, what build of the game you use?
after an update you did Launcher: /Developer\ tab, Rebuild database ?

don't give up yet
greetings GM

TRS19 110497.

As for Updates, I'm not really sure. It didn't do a rebuild database after the crash if that's what you mean.

After an update it should do this automatic
and often after a CTD also.

Go check that route for faulty(or missing) items in Content manager
other thing to try, start a new session for that route and see if it behaves normally then.
these things can be hard to fix, but a good route is worth it.

greetings GM

What version of the route?

555-RHR loads fine.

The version that crashed has too many Enhanced Interlocking Towers which can cause the crashing.

What version of the route?

555-RHR loads fine.

The version that crashed has too many Enhanced Interlocking Towers which can cause the crashing.

I'm running 555-RHR as well and it only mostly seems to CTD when I go zoom out into map mode then zoom into the map around where i think the narrow gauge meets the standard.

---------------------------------------------------
Edit.

I've also noticed that the areas i keep crashing in all seem to have light blue lines laid on top of the standard blue that indicates drivable track in map mode.

Last edited:
Hmm... I just checked that area and everything is fine here.

I recommend running delete missing assets. It could be something corrupted on the route and that manages to fix a lot of weird things.

Hmm... I just checked that area and everything is fine here.

I recommend running delete missing assets. It could be something corrupted on the route and that manages to fix a lot of weird things.

I'm still downloading the route right now so I'll give that a try once I've got everything.
Otherwise I'd be deleting 528 known assets as well as seven unknowns from the route.

Last edited:
I'm still downloading the route right now so I'll give that a try once I've got everything.
Otherwise I'd be deleting 528 known assets as well as seven unknowns from the route.

I had a few missing things, but not that many. Ensure you have all the content first, at least all you can, before doing that. The DMA routine clears up a lot of things I found. The roads have an issue now with the PBR textures. I ended up raising roads and fixing textures throughout. It's a nice route with lots to do.

Back