Error in KUID

DunCon

Hi,

after installing new build 110771, there is error in one of my kuid <kuid:218774:100033> (it is my clone kuid of <kuid2:354694:170027:4> Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ, which is strangly, because after installing this new build it shows me Installed, Payware (not active), I dunno why, because I´m Gold member of TRS 2019 and until now it was without problems) and that errors are

VE180: Integrity check failure on mapfile_index.obs One ore more route/session tiles may be missing
VE180: Integrity check failure on mapfile_index.rlr One ore more route/session tiles may be missing
VE180: Integrity check failure on mapfile_index.trk One ore more route/session tiles may be missing

Does anyone knows what this errors means and how can I fix them ?

Thanks

The error indicates something is corrupted in some fashion. Unfortunately, we can't repair a DLC route and probably in this case a repair is impossible anyway.

I would try a database repair first and see if that works. If it doesn't I recommend deleting the original package and then downloading the package again.

Follow the instructions here:

Help:In-game Downloading - TrainzOnline (ts2009.com)

If you have Platinum and up, you can use the Content Store to delete a package, but be warned it's really, really, slow and the progress bar does not move. The only way you can tell something is going on is through the chattering of your hard drive and the process has completed. It's like formatting an ancient SCSI drive at the controller. Warning this process can take many hours with no status update to know when the process has completed.

I find the process outlined in the Wiki to be just as valid for Platinum and up.

Back