Unknown Asset

steviejoewonder

I'm kinda new here even tho I've owned train sim for almost 10 years but recently got into add on content. I went to download old timey American steam trains but I'm getting the exact same unknown asset for each train I've downloaded. Does anyone know what this asset might be or where to get it to add it. It affects old Union and Central Pacific locos.

All content in Trainz has a unique identifier known as a KUID. When you launch the launcher and click manage content this takes you to the Content Manager. Right click on the loco and click the "list dependencies". This will show what is missing in the locos. If it has a "Available for Download" then right click and click download to download missing deps. If it says unknown asset paste that kuid in here and we can help you figure out what it is. Hope this helps.

All content in Trainz has a unique identifier known as a KUID. When you launch the launcher and click manage content this takes you to the Content Manager. Right click on the loco and click the "list dependencies". This will show what is missing in the locos. If it has a "Available for Download" then right click and click download to download missing deps. If it says unknown asset paste that kuid in here and we can help you figure out what it is. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help. After you replied I went back and noticed on the unknown asset info I checked online for that asset number and low and behold it was locomotive sand lol downloaded and that seemed to fix all of my affected locos. They are missing whistle sound however I searched for another I found to be close to what I think it would be and added it in through config.txt

Back