Thread: Installing TMR into TANE SP4

Default Installing TMR into TANE SP4

I have a fresh install of TANE SP4 and am trying to get TMR installed into it.

On the game opening screen the box comes up with all the DLC i have purchased, This has the routes listed. I do not particularly want the routes that come with TMR, Appen etc.

Is it possible to download TMR without the routes, I notice a lot of 'scxxx' in the list. Would one of these 'scxxx' be the basic TMR without the routes. If so which one?

Many thanks.
    He says, "A Womans place is in the home". She says "A Mans place is in the wrong!"

Depending on your internet and your drive space, you might want to just download it all, then just delete the routes from CM. That way you still get all the assets that come with those routes.
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

TMR without the routes is pretty much just TANE SP1. You should either have all the built-ins from TMR already in TANE or you can download them from the DLS. I really don't follow what you want to achieve.

William

Quote Originally Posted by wreeder View Post
    TMR without the routes is pretty much just TANE SP1. You should either have all the built-ins from TMR already in TANE or you can download them from the DLS. I really don't follow what you want to achieve.

William
    Perhaps I didn't explain myself too clearly.

When I open TANE after the fresh install I get the window offering the additional content I have purchased. The 'DLC' stuff.

I am assuming that the TMR routes and assets are there also because I purchased the TANE add-on version of TMR.

But they are not listed by name only those dreaded 'scxxx' numbers. For example I have in this list 'simc sc450' (parts 1 - 10). Which 'scxxx' numbers do I need to install to get TMR?

There are bound to be some assets included in TMR that are not in TANE apart from the routes themselves.

Many thanks.
    He says, "A Womans place is in the home". She says "A Mans place is in the wrong!"

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

Ah, here is the list of add-ons if that will help.

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...me_Downloading

William

Quote Originally Posted by wreeder View Post
    Ah, here is the list of add-ons if that will help.

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...me_Downloading

William
    Yes that does help. However it means I cannot do the thing I wanted to do as TMR does not appear to be a standalone download.

Never mind, thanks for your help, much appreciated.

TMR is available as a stand alone product - not an addon to any of the later versions.
    This is the TMR package available from the TRAINZ store which will provide you with all the TMR built-in routes.
    TMR (as you describe /want it) is already built-in to TANE & TRS2019. Therefore you can build model layouts within either of these products that you currently have.
    Win 10 X64 - i7-8700 16Gb Ram GTX 1060 3Gb
    TRS19 Platinum Build 110491
    T:ANE Build 105930 (SP4)
    TMR17 Build 85470

Quote Originally Posted by RailPilgrim View Post
    TMR is available as a stand alone product - not an addon to any of the later versions.
    This is the TMR package available from the TRAINZ store which will provide you with all the TMR built-in routes.
    TMR (as you describe /want it) is already built-in to TANE & TRS2019. Therefore you can build model layouts within either of these products that you currently have.
    Well I purchased the TMR Add-On for TANE (SP2?) back in the day. Then first TANE was updated to SP4 then TS19 was introduced.

So I've already paid for TANE and TMR only to find they are giving it away for free.

Nice business to do people with.

I won't hold my breath waiting for a refund.