Problem <kuid:506034:356686> marked as Payware ?

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
Jan 18th, 2021 - 06:45:52am - TCCP Build Machine - Build Log3713

Show Full Log - (NOTE: Chrome browsers can take up to 1 minute to process and display full logs).

Code:
ERROR, fix is required <kuid:506034:356686> : Unable to search asset <kuid:506034:356686>. This asset is payware DLC and is not available via the Download Station..

<kuid:506034:356686> CP 100 Ton Hopper | Built-in

Code:
ERROR, fix is required <kuid2:122860:100060:2> : VE236: Dependency asset was not available.The Asset in question cannot be found by the build machine or is not usable in some fashion. ( click the build log line to find out more info from the Trainz wiki )

<kuid2:122860:100060:2> Gravel seasonal | Built-in

Trying to get the final step of submitting a route and have about 48 errors that I'm not sure how or if I can correct, to me looks like this is on the other side???

TCCP Project 759

This looks as if it was one of those from early DLC packages that installed some content as built-in instead of payware. This was corrected in later updates so it now needs the DLC package to obtain it.

It shows as not installed payware in my CM.

Last edited:
To the OP:
That asset isn't built-into my version of TRS19, since its part of a DLC pack.
The TCCP servers only use what is included in the core version of TRS19 (basically after installing the game before you install any DLC packs).
You'll have to remove / replace all content that are included with DLC packages (including those that comes with the TRS19 full world / regional / etc) and use only what's included after installing the game and what is on the DLS.
I've done the same, and was told that you must get permission to use that asset in your DLC pack. Instead of going through the permissions things, I just replaced it with something similar.

Cheers

Back