How do you setup AI in TRS2019?

hert

Screenshot Creator
I went to Driver setup and gave the consist I wanted a driver and a list of commands. But when i switch to driver mode or load "drive session" it doesnt seem to be on the right mode and doesnt execute any of its orders. I am just really confused on what iam doing wrong.

Really no different to Tane. After editing the session, I assume you saved it exited and then loaded the session? I also assume you made sure you are the first driver in the list and that the AI is second. Once you load the session you should be able to click on your driver icon to pull up the AI(s) and see their commands are there in the command line at the bottom of the screen. Do they show?

Actually it doesnt set me up in the first train I have in the driver list. It has me where i last saved on the route, with no driver. Then when I click the train that has the driver with the commands I set up its blank. I wonder if it has anything to do with being platinum. So the driver setup I got in the session has a (complete was-complete) next to it. But if I add another driver setup it has a (paused) And if I edit this one it works. So not sure if the original session was bugged or not.

Last edited:
Actually it doesnt set me up in the first train I have in the driver list. It has me where i last saved on the route, with no driver.

There is a check box in the Driver Setup Rule (Edit Session) that must be ticked. Scroll down to the very bottom of the drivers and driver commands list and the check box is the very last item.

Focus camera on first driver

If it is not checked than the driver/consist selected when you enter Driver mode will be the one that was on screen when you saved in Surveyor mode, as you stated. This is the only way to give a driver the focus in Driver mode without her/him being on the top of the list as there is no way to move drivers and their locos up/down the driver order list in the Driver Setup Rule.

Back