Help my for dad with free downloads

bouncer1980

Hi Guys,

Could you help my dad out, he has bought trainz 2019 and I was trying to help him with downloading some free content in the game. But the downloading was very slow, like 4kb/sec.
What is the easist way to download free content for trainz2019 a new era?

thanks

Dutch content is free at trainzonline.nl
over 10GB on a fast server
read at each download if that items is usable in TRS19

greetings (groeten) GM

Last edited:
Drag and drop into a content manager window is probably the easiest way.

finally I had the change to help my dad with the content pack, i downloaded it and dropped the file in the content manager.
However I cant use it in game, I get errors. "gewijzigd, ontbrekende afhankelijkheden" (modified, missing dependencies) .
(see attachment)
IMG-20230115-142859058.jpg

How can I fix this, I have it with each pack, thanks guys

finally I had the change to help my dad with the content pack, i downloaded it and dropped the file in the content manager.
However I cant use it in game, I get errors. "gewijzigd, ontbrekende afhankelijkheden" (modified, missing dependencies) .

How can I fix this, I have it with each pack, thanks guys

Download the dependencies.

Cheerio John

Right click the asset and select "List Dependencies". If they are "available for download", download them. If they are "unknown", welcome to the great "unknown" hunt. If the original assets are third party, check with the site they came from. Otherwise pasting the KUIDs into Google search may be your friend. Or there is a thread here in the General Forum where you can post for missing KUIDS.
Using Google, I found several of those here, but of course these are the original KUIDs shown, not the dependencies: https://www.trainzonline.nl/pages/downloads/11000

Last edited:
Back