Z2Z Screenshots

2021-02-08232309dmjmk.jpg

2021-02-08231912z3kc2.jpg

JonathanEckloff your routes are beautiful, but those trees and grass spoils all the route beauty. It worked well in TANE, but no longer in TS19 or TS22. I think, speedtrees would be much better looking.

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you that they look terrible in the newer versions, but this is TANE and they look good enough for me. It's probably a matter of taste and whether you are able to ignore the weird 2D-shadows (I am used to these trees so I can). I made all of these trees and grass myself and for me they look more realistic than the speed trees.

Today I found out that it is possible to disable shadows in the config. It makes the grass look a lot better I think. Now it would be great if you could also disable the dark/bright sides of the spline somehow but I guess it's not possible...

Yeah, i know that option, but it helps very little, because when changes time of the day, at some hours it looks quite ok, at some ugly again. I think it depends mostly on game lighting. Of course, in TANE it looks better.

Last edited:
Back