Amtrak Amfleet I Project

Ajrod1226

just some guy
Hello all. As you may know, I am doing some Amfleet I cars for Trainz 2019. Currently the meshes are going through Substance Painter, here is a few progress photos of what I have so far.
(Also I will be doing cafe cars in due time)

bruhaSfdsAAWEFEAEFFEFWAE.png

ASDFSDFAADS.png

image0.png

Well done AJ! this project definitely deserved its own thread.
Question. Do you have plans, in the future, to make the Genisess & Superliner as well?

Thoese Amtrak cars look really good. To bad I stopped playing Trainz 2019 due to me having many problems with the game

Are you going to do cafe car and promotional skins and northeast direct and acela and PHIVb and metroliner heritage unit and griswold crossing EM Pedestal gate with wishbone gate arms for Trainz: A New Era and GP40-2 and SDL39 and Amtrak PL42DCBHW and make it for 19 and viewliner horizon car with baggage fleet option and BL2?

Well done AJ! this project definitely deserved its own thread.
Question. Do you have plans, in the future, to make the Genisess & Superliner as well?

Dunno about the Genesis since JR has good models of them, but I do have Superliners planned as well as some other Amtrak cars.

bandicam_2021-01-11_21-51-50-692.png

Here's a picture of the interior. I still have to work on some stuff as well as adjust a few details but overall it's going pretty well. I am deciding if I should make multiple interior versions since the Amfleet interior has changed dramatically over the years.

Good Morning and Bravo on your project,

I have ridden a many of these older, very heavy cars....Remember them well.......:D

:clap::clap:Yours look great, and will be well appreciated here Sir!!!! :clap::clap:

Grateful always that we have such talented Asset Creators here to make using Rail Simulators all the more exciting....:p

Substance painter uses PBR textures. Meshes with PBR textures only work on TRS19, as trs19 was the first trainz version to implement it.

Back