Amtrak Amfleet I Project

Thanks everyone! Well here is another render of the main coach car. I've been having recent issues and have been lacking motivation recently to finish this. But I hope to get the coach ingame this week.
1111111111.jpg

Thanks Ajrod1226. I hope you are able to resolve the issues, and I appreciate you persevering with the project!

These are looking fantastic AJ. Look forward to seeing your progress on this project and I hope some of the other posters demanding other content doesn't put you off

Cheers
Jamie

Getting excited for Amtrak

:wave:Great looking Models, thank you for your dedicated attention to detail........I rode in a lot of Amtrak's on the West Coast.....Always enjoyed them, would be Joy to see these replicas in Trainz......

Peace and health be with you Sir........:cool:

Hello all, you all are probably wondering what happened to this project, well, to say I have been loosing some inspiration and motivation as well as my busy school schedule. But I will assure you I will try my best to get some more progress done on these Amfleet cars. So this project is not dead, but is currently on hiatus.

Take your time. Better to get a few things done with quality than spread yourself thin and go nuts. Hope the words helped. :)

I am so sorry for not posting an update in months, just so busy with life and other things, but I’m still working on my Amfleet and currently re-texturing it in Substance!

bandicam_2021-11-19_18-36-36-407.png

First of all, these look downright gorgeous so kudos to you for committing to the immense amount of time, energy and willpower required to create something like this. It's creators like you that make this community truly amazing sometimes :)

Secondly, just a minor inquiry, but will these have ARN?

I am so sorry for not posting an update in months, just so busy with life and other things, but I’m still working on my Amfleet and currently re-texturing it in Substance!

Life is important, and you have to take a break to breath too.......We will be here.......No Rush! ;)

Thanks for the effort, they look wonderful Sir......Peace :wave:

Back