How to find routes in file explorer

Little_Boy921

Route Building Rocks
I've been trying to find the routes I created in Trainz 2019 on my 5 year old pc after stupidly changing the location of the local data folder in the settings (which I thought would copy my save data but it did no such thing) to my external hard drive so I could move it to my new pc and upload them there. I know I should've imported my routes from my content manager onto my external but I didn't do that so here I am now. I've found where that contained all my saves thankfully but I'm having trouble trying to find my routes. Are they labeled as something else in file explorer and is there possibly I way I can reverse this mistake and return my game to a state before I had messed up?

Copy the contents of the old folder to the new one, you will be on a route to disaster if you try to mess with the userdata files to find individual routes as they are archived and the routes do not contain the dependencies, each asset will have it's own tzarc file folder in one of the hash-xx folders, far easier to just move the original folder as importing tzarc files successfully gets complicated.

Best to read the instructions for moving your Userdata here https://support.trainzportal.com/in...17/moving-or-creating-a-new-local-data-folder

Back