Eagle River Railway in TRS2019

I installed it on 2019 with no issues other than the TRC crossings don't work (problem across all of 2019, not just eagle river)

Will is correct. There's an issue with the TRC crossings that needs to be addressed. This has nothing to do with the route and everything else is fine. I have take the route and merged it into JR's Legacy of the BN 1 and Legacy of the BN 2, to create an extensive Pacific Northwest regional route with some additional branches and connections.

Recently, I took that and merged into the White Shore and Dry Brook & Esopus to create a much more complex route that provides hours and hours of driving, switching, and fiddling with multiple AI drivers going about their duties while I attend to mine whether that be picking up logs, pulling a through freight from one end to the other, or driving a tourist train.

As someone who sucks at route building, I get kind of envious when people talk about merging all these great routes together.

After a clean install, i have a missing <kuid2:39601:10927:2> wich i can not found anymore.
Can someone provide me some help, here?

Thanks PlimSickens
I found it but cannot donwload this one. nothing happens when i hit the download button:confused:
There is shown that it is not supported für TS12 and higher.
I observed that all content from the DS is shown as invalid for me out of the browser version of the DS.
Within Trainz CM i can see and download nearly all, but not this one <kuid2:39601:10927:2>

I will send a ticket to N3V

ok, i as long as i'm a steam version user i cannot use the DS of MyTrainz. Means, there is no way to get on this asset, because it is not available via CM.
Some more trouble i get from the SP2 - well done!!

Last edited:
Odd... It shouldn't matter what version you have. Click "Download Details" then "Download FTP" and it should download. I strongly recommend disabling your pop-up blocker temporarily if you have one installed.

Odd... It shouldn't matter what version you have. Click "Download Details" then "Download FTP" and it should download. I strongly recommend disabling your pop-up blocker temporarily if you have one installed.

yes, it is. It's disgusting, but i can't change. A ticket is out and we will see. I tried everything even with another browser, but it is stil invalid for me to download stuff from the website, while the same content isn't avail via CM but should have to.

Last edited:
the last time i ran this route it was before service pack 2 and always ran perfect. today I opened it to check and I seem to be missing ground texture's. I wonder if I reinstall it will it help ?

Good news folks. I reinstalled the dependencies cdp file that came with the route and all is working fine now.

Back