Where has my Trainz 2019 Gone?

macka

Any idea Zec?

I have recently changed my membership from Gold to Silver and now I cannot get into my Trainz 19.
In my profile the list of versions I have only goes up to 2017?
So can anyone explain where my 2019 has gone.
I have not downloaded any of the last two updates because I do not like how they have changed the format, I'm still using version 100240, could this be a reason?
This is also why I downgraded from Gold to Silver.
Any information would be appreciated.

Macka

While you had a gold membership, TR2019 was a part of it. But as a silver member, you need to bring your own copy to it to enjoy all the other benefits.
So it looks like, you will either have to re-join gold or just purchase a copy of either TRS2019 or 2019 Platinum. (I'd go with the platinum version)

2019 has not gone just hidden as now you are a silver member you are not entitled to a free copy of it.

Just to clarify from here: https://www.trainzportal.com/pages/trs19-faqs

Important bit I have bolded.
[h=4]Q. What is a Silver Class Membership?[/h] A. Silver Class is a alternative way to access all the DLC items from the Trainz Store. For a monthly fee of $9.99, and even lower rate of $1.67/week when paid annually, Silver Class provides:

• Access to all the Trainz Downloadable Content (DLC) through the Content Vault
  • An ongoing First Class Ticket
  • A 10% store discount
  • Earn double the Trainz Reward Pointz for store purchases
Silver Class requires ownership of either TANE or TRS19 (including Steam and Mac App Store versions). You can cancel your membership at any time and access to items in your Content Vault (and other benefits) will end at the expiration of that billing period. If you renew, your full Content Vault selection is immediately accessible again.

Clam's response pretty much answers the question.

To sum everything up:
Silver membership is DLC only - requires you to own TANE / TRS19 to use the DLC's.
Trainz + has TRS19 included, but no DLC access.
Gold includes both DLC's and TRS19, anlong other things.

Cheers

Back