Rope-hauled incline

barguest

Looking for a little help / advice. I'm building a prototypical route that includes rope-hauled incline but I'm a bit stuck on how to actually get it working. I assume I can use an invisible train (under AI control) to move wagons up and down the incline, driving between track marks at either end, but I'm struggling to see how I can assign an AI driver to an invisible train - the session editor doesn't seem to give me that option. Am I being spectacularly dense and missing something really obvious? All thoughts / ideas gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Looking for a little help / advice. I'm building a prototypical route that includes rope-hauled incline but I'm a bit stuck on how to actually get it working. I assume I can use an invisible train (under AI control) to move wagons up and down the incline, driving between track marks at either end, but I'm struggling to see how I can assign an AI driver to an invisible train - the session editor doesn't seem to give me that option. Am I being spectacularly dense and missing something really obvious? All thoughts / ideas gratefully received.

Many thanks.

The asset you are probably using and it does not show up in the session editor;
<kuid2:76656:1158:2> Invisible Train

Go to your content manager and download this one,
it shows up in the session editor just like any other visible loco;

<kuid:69593:2065> Invisible loco

The asset you are probably using and it does not show up in the session editor;
<kuid2:76656:1158:2> Invisible Train

Go to your content manager and download this one,
it shows up in the session editor just like any other visible loco;

<kuid:69593:2065> Invisible loco

Many thanks, I'll give it a go.