Will there be a SP2 fix or SP3?

Hi GM
Thanks for confirming this for us. I have reproduced this here, and have entered a bug report for this.

It appears, however, to only affect a few steam locomotives in the 'preview asset' tool and not in-game.

Regards

List combined and updated

Culling/LOD
-Please put back adjustable Attachment culling (a.attachmentpointname:Cull) via lm files
hundreds of good passenger trains depend on this, and they will not be fixed or remade
Currently :Cull happens only at 1000m and does not listen to the parameters in the lm

Even if the lowest mesh has no attachment points,
only 1 attachement (bogey, fan, door, wiper) gets removed, not all
thereby it is near impossible to get rid of old nonsense fault of min. 500 poly

Content Manager
-All CTD issues in ContentManager should be fixed
--View disabled assets CTD
--View broken assets (that CM does not show red) CTD
--[Performance] on the preview hangs (was good before)
-If something is red(broken) in surveyor it should also be red in CM
-if submit an item you editted it also should clear the cache and show instant result

Main Menu
-A more neutral TRS2019 main menu (or choice)
-A route menu bottom (like it was in SP1)
No routes, you dont have in the list at bottom.

Added/changed content
-A fixed PB15 (flickering strip on boiler)
-Less textures(size)(<50mb in total) in new F7 cab and also RightSide/km/h
-New Car 02 needs scaling up 50%
-All new buit-in content textures unlocked (according to Zec has no locked textures, but they have)

-A fix for (pbr)textures closeby in cabs (might be an exporter issue not Trainz)
-A fix for the double save when exit a route/session (confusing for users)
-A fix for traffic (carz) that get stuck and honk in Surveyor (was ok before SP1)

-A fix for parallel (caternary)spline points going astray since SP2
-A fix for suddenly moved or rotated splinepoints (from Sp1->Sp2)
-A fix or sorting for groundtextures, no PBR/Parallax artifacts
-A fix for trackside cameras that nosedive in the ground on move

-All scroll bars on every screen in every version should actually be visible

Driver-Commands
-A fixed wait for Trigger drivercommand (=built-in, and not working(on bigger routes))
if its a timeout, extend the search time, if there is a max, raise the max.
if Too many loco make sure they are inactive(not searched) when no driver
-All basic built-in Driver commands should work, no matter who made them.

Content Store
-The new content store often shows items like "demo package #2" probably where people test something
1 time it even led me to a screen with malware on it, make sure they do testing in some offline module.
-Check if all content store item actually have a title, i see a canadian route without 1
-there is a free package called TRS19 Content fix sc545, if you click

[List Featured Assets] it shows nada

Required info (supply the basics, the community will write it)
-a page in wiki, stating all obsolete script commands, the reason why,
with just as good alternative and example how to use the new ones.
-a detailed list of all changes SP2 brought and why.

Easy Rollback
-if people want to use an older version, TRS19 original or SP1 this should be possible
should be possible to download older version to reinstall.

Migrating from TANE to TRS19
-if people have a payware/built-in item in TANE, it should be easy to use also in TRS19
the lock should be lifted on import in TRS19.

1-Stability, 2-User-friendly, 3-Addition/Improvement

We all love trainz, thats why we post here
greetings GM

Hi G.M.
I will reply to each issue separately, unless it has already been covered previously. However as always, if you have an easily reproduced bug/crash/issue it is best to report this directly to our bug report form ( https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu ), so that our team can look into it. Make sure you include all details of how it happens, including any specific assets that cause the crash/issue, and so on.

Each issue should be reported separately via the bug report form so that each can be easily tracked by us.

If an issue you have noted is a known issue, then they will be able to confirm this for you. We do not actively use the forum as a bug report method, as it is very easy for information to become lost or missed.

However I can note a few that are either intended functions/changes in the last few years, or that are known issues:

Culling/LOD
-Please put back adjustable Attachment culling (a.attachmentpointname:Cull) via lm files
Due to the extremely large number of traincars and stations that did not make use of the attachment culling function, we have set the culling/max draw distance for commodity assets (may also affect passengers, I don't have time to verify this right now) to a maximum of 1000m so as to ensure that performance is not too greatly affected by large numbers of passenger objects. As such it is not possible to cull them at a greater distance.

There are no plans to change this at the current time, as this is still an ongoing performance issue.

--View broken assets (that CM does not show red) CTD
Both of these are the same issue, and are currently being looked into, and should be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately this was not reported to us until after TRS19 SP2 was released.

--[Performance] on the preview hangs (was good before)
The 'performance' tool needs to load and render a large number of instances of objects to provide this function. As such there may be a delay or lag when loading this, depending on the content used. If you have a reproducible case of a specific asset that loaded quickly in TRS19 SP1, but is very slow in TRS19 SP2, then please submit a report via the above bug report form. Please ensure to include specific assets so that we can test these here.

Main Menu
-A more neutral TRS2019 main menu (or choice)
-A route menu bottom (like it was in SP1)
We have updated the TRS19 Main Menu route to make use of more of the new TRS19 content we have been working on (combination of in-house and stock models). We understand it may not suit every region/train, however the aim here is to showcase the abilities of Trainz, and to allow you to see a train of your choice in a highly detailed environment.

We may look into options to provide the ability to change the route in future if possible (there are specific requirements for the route, not just any route will work), but no timeframe for any specific changes.

In regards to the Driver/Surveyor menu, we have changed this to show all routes that you own. This is based upon feedback from customers who had trouble finding routes that they own but don't have installed. We do hope to make improvements to the menus in Trainz in the future, but we cannot say what changes/improvements these may be at the current time.

In the meantime you can see your installed content by clicking on the 'source' menu at the top, then click on 'installed'.

-A fixed PB15 (flickering strip on boiler)
As noted, this has been passed on to the team, but at this point appears to only be an issue in the 'preview asset' tool. If you are able to reproduce this issue within Surveyor or Driver, then please also submit a bug report via the bug report form for this.

-Less textures(size)(<50mb in total) in new F7 cab and also RightSide/km/h
The texture size of the F7 cab is necessary to provide the variety of liveries required for a prototypical F7 unit. This is achieved through a tag in the config.txt file of the locomotive using the cab view, and a texture swapping system, so that you don't need to have multiple versions of the same cab view installed (which would require even more space).

Additionally, with the new requirements for detail in Trainz content this will result in much larger assets, as they use higher resolution textures, higher detail models, etc.

-New Car 02 needs scaling up 50%
Could you please confirm for me the assetID of the 'car 02' object you are referring to?

-All new buit-in content textures unlocked (according to Zec has no locked textures, but they have)
Please see my reply to you in your other thread regarding this.

-A fix for the double save when exit a route/session (confusing for users)
As noted previously, this is expected behavior so that session data is saved. Otherwise it becomes confusing for users when the data that would be saved to a session doesn't get saved.

-A fix or sorting for groundtextures, no PBR/Parallax artifacts
Simply you can sort this using the included filter tools. To show only PBR textures, you would add the 'minimum build version' filter and set this to '4.6'. To show only non PBR textures, you would use the 'and not' filter, then the 'minimum build version' filter and set this to '4.6'.

-All scroll bars on every screen in every version should actually be visible
This should be resolved in the next update for TRS19.

-A fixed wait for Trigger drivercommand (=built-in, and not working(on bigger routes))
if its a timeout, extend the search time, if there is a max, raise the max.
if Too many loco make sure they are inactive(not searched) when no driver
As outlined to you previously, this is an issue with the design of this driver command. As it wasn't made by us, there are limits on what we can do here. However extending the timeout is not an option, as this increases the risk of crashing/freezing Trainz (as well as increases to stuttering and other performance issues).

As noted this issue only occurs in sessions with a lot of locomotives present.

The best solution would be for a member of the community to provide a new driver command that uses the newer menu methods to prevent this issue.

-All basic built-in Driver commands should work, no matter who made them.
Unfortunately it's simply not possible for us to ensure that every community made asset will always work. This does include assets that become 'builtin', as these only become builtin due to their use in routes/sessions that are included in Trainz or included in a DLC pack. Please keep in mind that content marked as 'builtin' does not indicate that the content is included with the core Trainz installation, it will include content from the DLS that is included in DLC packs.

Content Store
-The new content store often shows items like "demo package #2" probably where people test something
1 time it even led me to a screen with malware on it, make sure they do testing in some offline module.
We may sometimes have test assets in the Content Store for testing of features/functions/updates here.

-Check if all content store item actually have a title, i see a canadian route without 1
Could you please double click on this DLC pack, and then tell me what the 'ID' for the DLC pack is so that we can check it here.

-there is a free package called TRS19 Content fix sc545, if you click

[List Featured Assets] it shows nada
This DLC pack was provided for an earlier release of TRS19. IT is no longer required, but may still appear for some users; it can be safely ignored, and won't cause any issues if it is installed.

Required info (supply the basics, the community will write it)
-a page in wiki, stating all obsolete script commands, the reason why,
with just as good alternative and example how to use the new ones.
Where possible we provide these details on the relevant script functions in the wiki. Not all obsolete methods use obsolete functions, but rather the method may be problematic in specific situations and as such a newer/better method is provided to prevent this. The 'wait for trigger' command is a good example of a script using a function that is still allowable, but has a better alternative available. In specific situations, the older method will fail, but still works outside of those situations and is likely still useful for many other commands...

-a detailed list of all changes SP2 brought and why.
Unfortunately due to the nature of the development of TRS19 SP2, we simply weren't able to provide a complete changelist. We do hope to make improvements here in the future, but we cannot guarantee this for every update.

Easy Rollback
-if people want to use an older version, TRS19 original or SP1 this should be possible
should be possible to download older version to reinstall.
If you want to be able to rollback, then you should create a backup. We do not actively provide support for older releases of Trainz (ie we currently only actively provide support for TRS19 SP2, or updating older versions to TRS19 SP2).

-if people have a payware/built-in item in TANE, it should be easy to use also in TRS19
the lock should be lifted on import in TRS19.
This has been made very simple by making the builtin content in TANE available for you to download via the content store.

We do not have any plans to provide support for transferring/importing 'builtin' or 'payware' content in Trainz. Doing so would open these assets to redistribution without owning the assets, and would generally result in lower quality assets due to the compressed nature of the '.texture' format files.

Regards

TY for the reply Zec

Culling and LOD
-it was good before SP2, the .lm file has parameters
any Content Creator expects the set parameter will do what they should.
-as posted a few times, i asked for a better (built-in) passenger product,
that makes use of textureatlasses(what N3v promotes), less drawcalls and LOD

Broken assets CTD
if an asset is faulty,
-Surveyor and CM should show same behaviour,
-simply, do not allow preview, if wrong then we cant CTD (was good till SP2)

Main menu
-We already know TRS19 is great graphically, no need to showcase it further.
-Realize people all over the globe use and enjoy it.

Cab F7
-outside-visible-from-cabin 1, + good design and you don't need the various liveries

Car 02 <kuid:942115:105> (built-in since SP2)
place it next to any other car and check scaling

All new built-in content textures unlocked
if you don't, then change the included license
current: This asset is for the Trainz Community. The Trainz Community can create other variations of this asset to be used within Trainz.
should be: this is built-in content, we do not allow modification

A fix for the double save when exit a route/session (confusing for users)
read the forum posts, it is unclear and unneeded if designed well

Driver commands
You harm your own game, if they don't work

Content Store
-don't let people test in the life game
-It kinda looks very unprofessional as it is now, many (free)content creators websites look better
-make sure it is categorized /tabs\ better Fi:
-Routes
-Loco's (30 of the same US loc, that could easy have used texture-library and texture replacement)
-Trainsets

Easy Rollback
People pay, for a working game that improves, not sets us back
the current attitude of you solve it yourself, is unfriendly.

If people have TANE, they already OWN the assets, it should be easy for them to reuse them in TRS19

Sorry Zec,
I don't have time to beta test (or nothing would ever be released)
I do not have the time to bug report anything
I want to create, if needed fix, help people and just enjoy Trainz

Just posting because I love Trainz and what you love, you want to fight for
greetings GM

Culling and LOD
-it was good before SP2, the .lm file has parameters
any Content Creator expects the set parameter will do what they should.
-as posted a few times, i asked for a better (built-in) passenger product,
that makes use of textureatlasses(what N3v promotes), less drawcalls and LOD
If you have a reproducible case for other objects (apart from passenger commodities) not respecting the cull value in LODs, then please submit a bug report via the bug report form, and include an example asset that shows this.

Cab F7
-outside-visible-from-cabin 1, + good design and you don't need the various liveries
As not all locomotives that use the F7 cab (as this replaces the old default one) have this option enabled, and not all locomotives that use an F7 cab are actually an exact F7 (or will exactly match the outline of the F7 cab) this isn't a reliable option for the cab view...

Car 02 <kuid:942115:105> (built-in since SP2)
place it next to any other car and check scaling
Thanks, I'll look into this to get it corrected.

All new built-in content textures unlocked
if you don't, then change the included license
current: This asset is for the Trainz Community. The Trainz Community can create other variations of this asset to be used within Trainz.
should be: this is built-in content, we do not allow modification
For simplicity we are using a standard license in the assets, that is generated by the config creator tools we have released via the http://contentcreation.trainzportal.com/ website. It doesn't necessarily mean that every part of the asset will always be editable, especially where we are legally not allowed to allow modification of this asset (but we still allow you to open it for edit in Content Manager to see how it is configured).

Content Store
-don't let people test in the life game
-It kinda looks very unprofessional as it is now, many (free)content creators websites look better
-make sure it is categorized /tabs\ better Fi:
-Routes
-Loco's (30 of the same US loc, that could easy have used texture-library and texture replacement)
-Trainsets
If we didn't test in live games, we wouldn't be able to reliably test these against each one.

In regards to the 30 of the same US loco, many of these aren't actually the same. Most have differences between them to reflect differences between different roads/companies/etc.

Additionally, the texture library/replacement would be negated by them being separate DLC packs (which is the choice of the creator, it is up to them if they release locos separately or as packs), as it would then require you to have multiple versions of the original asset installed anyway, as each DLC pack is self contained.

If people have TANE, they already OWN the assets, it should be easy for them to reuse them in TRS19
They can install the assets as part of the DLC pack in the Content Store. If they own TANE, they will own access to the DLC pack version in the Content Store. But you must install the complete DLC pack.

I don't have time to beta test (or nothing would ever be released)
I do not have the time to bug report anything
The bug report form takes about 5 minutes to fill out, so about the same time as you posting here. If you can post here, you can fill out the bug report form.

If you don't fill out the bug report form, then please understand that those bug reports may not be seen by us, or may not be taken onboard by us. When I'm reviewing forum threads, I generally don't have time to reproduce the reported issues so that I can then do the same steps to enter your post as an actual bug report. And if there's not enough info in the post, then I simply won't be able to enter a bug report anyway.

We have provided a very simple bug report form, which ensures that our team gets all of the information they need, and which goes straight to our QA team.

Regards

ok Zec, N3v statement understood(not always agreed with)

I have to correct myself on the LOD/.lm/:Cull...

After further study, have a working TRS19 build 100240 again
probably .lm behaviour has not changed since SP2.
Could be that in ANY version of TRS19 it does NOT listen to the parameters you set,
CM always(and still) nags us to use it instead of .im, yet it does not work as designed.
I will later check TANE, curious if it works there and how.

This will make it very hard to get under the advised 500 poly limit(lowest LOD),
since attachments, are still there(except 1), so any door, fan, wiper, coupling, bogey etc.
Cannot count the many hours I spent adjusting the .lm lol (i feel ridiculous now)

As always, not trying to be a pain in the body part at the rear,
but love this game and will speak up to make it better.
greetings GM

Still hoping we get an answer on the original topic question

Will there be a SP2 fix or SP3? and I mean for all versions.
Currently SP2 is not the wise choice to use for Route building or Content Creation
this can be read in many threads (philskene, kotangagirl etc. etc.)

The current team-focus seem to be on mac?
how many mac versions are sold compared to PC versions?

Another issue popped up
-if you try to use SP2 4.7 saved routes/sessions in earlier versions
you loose all layers except Route and Session, so everything on those (other) layers is not visible/gone
(workaround 3457: first merge the layers to pure Route and Session)
All trains in the session are gone, the driver commands lists are still there
Then you also seems to loose all turfx.....(probably cause they are on special layers)

I realize the (save)format have changed, but that makes it even worse to use SP2 as your route building installation
Because of the spline point issues, I don't dare to change anything anymore in my main route

so the question..remains
greetings GM

Will there be a SP2 fix or SP3? and I mean for all versions.
Currently SP2 is not the wise choice to use for Route building or Content Creation

Another issue popped up
-if you try to use SP2 4.7 saved routes/sessions in earlier versions
you loose all layers except Route and Session, so everything on those (other) layers is not visible/gone
(workaround 3457: first merge the layers to pure Route and Session)
All trains in the session are gone, the driver commands lists are still there
Then you also seems to loose all turfx.....(probably cause they are on special layers)

I realize the (save)format have changed, but that makes it even worse to use SP2 as your route building installation
Because of the spline point issues, I don't dare to change anything anymore in my main route

so the question..remains
greetings GM

Hint.... 5th of February Newsletter.

For our Platinum and SP2 users we're also working on an update which will include the latest bug fixes as well a few tweaks such as a high contrast scroll bar and updates to the Content Store.

The update will be released first as a Beta (to check there are no regressions) and then as an official release soon after. It will also include the Metal and Silicon support for Mac users.

G.M. -
Respectfully - You are making too many assumptions here. Add also that some people may choose not to use newer versions for various reasons. Many people are still using pre-TRS19 versions (Tane and earlier). Does that mean TRS-19 should not be used? Of course not. Focus on what works for you and don't make judgments for others.

The spline point issue is being addressed according to Tony.

Excuse me here, the Mac versions needed some love for years now, and we get it. You are questioning things because we get a little love? Macs were stuck in a catch 22, not as much usage because hardware wasn't as powerful and not much usage causing software lagged behind and unable to take advantage of hardware. It isn't very encouraging to keep hearing promises. With these updates, we can take advantage of our hardware and we know there is a future.

Excuse me here, the Mac versions needed some love for years now, and we get it. You are questioning things because we get a little love? Macs were stuck in a catch 22, not as much usage because hardware wasn't as powerful and not much usage causing software lagged behind and unable to take advantage of hardware. It isn't very encouraging to keep hearing promises. With these updates, we can take advantage of our hardware and we know there is a future.

And Current Plus Beta is for PC as well as Mac so hardly forgetting us PC users.

G.M. -
Respectfully - You are making too many assumptions here. Add also that some people may choose not to use newer versions for various reasons. Many people are still using pre-TRS19 versions (Tane and earlier). Does that mean TRS-19 should not be used? Of course not. Focus on what works for you and don't make judgments for others.

The spline point issue is being addressed according to Tony.

May be i am getting something wrong but i did not read anything about NOT to use TRS19, wich is a fine program altogether.

As far as i understand, we are talking about the difference between TRS19 : SP1 vs SP2 ? And thats not the best update created by N3V - so far.

Glad to see G.M. making contributions about whats going wrong with this update - i wish, i would have waited with upgrading from SP1 to SP2. But i was trusting N3V and the weekly newsletter, where everything was praised over the moon. It has cost me a lot of time, to get things reorganised.

The most expensive thing about a hobby is not money, its time.

Apart from that, N3V deserves a lot of credit and praise usually, as TANE first and after that TRS19 (compared to older versions) was a milestone in Auran/N3V history - but when things are going wrong - and thats not minor things this time, than that has to be criticised. G.M. did exactly that and pointed a good few things out.

Fair play to G.M. and as far as i understand, N3V is working to get things better. Wich is good.

But until things are good, users should be making their minds up very careful wether to update to SP2.

If you are happy with things as they stand now (bear in mind we talk about TRS19 SP1/SP2 and not older versions) - i am delighted for you.

I am personally not happy so far. Not when it comes to TRS19 SP2 - SP1 -what was by the way alright, the built before even better.

Thanks

Last edited:
Some thoughts:
Each to their own but I have not seen any real difference between SP1 and SP2, what issues I have seen are to me pretty much minor, that doesn't mean there are not problems just that not everyone is affected.
One does need to remember that not everyone uses Trainz in the same way or uses the same assets, scripts, rules etc. or has the same stuff installed, is using the same hardware, or keeping the OS and Graphics drivers up to date.
Potential minefield really with something as complicated as TRS19.

May be i am getting something wrong but i did not read anything about NOT to use TRS19, wich is a fine program altogether.
-snip-
Thanks

I was making a absurd comparison. This was stated: Currently SP2 is not the wise choice to use for Route building or Content Creation

So my point was this: Some users prefer Tane and still use it in preference over TRS-19. So is TRS-19 not suitable to use because these users don't care to use TRS19? That is ridiculous of course. A blanket statement stating that SP2 is not the wise choice for Route building or Content Creation is also absurd. It's called personal choice and that's the beauty of it all.

@capdiamont Don't get me wrong, mac user and PC users all need(and deserve) a good working game and updates
@hildener nur danke
@Malc Good thoughts
Yes, Trainz is very complex and demands a lot of your system.
Someone that just occasionally drives trains in existing routes will not be affected much from SP1 to SP2

But.. for people that currently build routes or make content it can be quite different
those will encounter any trouble in the end.
There are people working years on a route, those routes can become way more than just a kuid for them.
plenty of examples here on forum.

The current (beta) test system, does clearly not weed out all the bugs.
If no-one speaks up, the game just degrades, will not let that happen.
We all love Trainz or we wouldn't be here, lets make it even better.
if sometimes I don't use the right way or words, sorry
better a pain in the body part behind, than no behind at all.
greetings GM

Last edited:
I think the main problem with the TRS19 patches is that they are trying to do two completely different things combined into a single patch. They use "patches" to update Trainz features and also to correct bugs.

Generally speaking, a "patch" should concentrate on correcting bugs and errors. It should not be used to introduce new features or content which should be confined to "Updates" which people have subscribed to receive. That way Beta testers can check whether a "candidate patch" achieves its aim and if it breaks anything. At the moment, I suspect that most of the Beta testers concentrate mainly on the new feature aspects and tend to ignore the bug fixes. I hope Beta testers, at least, are told what the bug fixes are, so that they can check them, even if the normal user is generally not informed.

Mike

@ G.M.
I completely agree with all of your suggestions on fixes that should be Patched.
My Main issue, is now the Track & Road Splines are not working correctly anymore as others had pointed to.
Sp2 has affected the Trainz Platinum Beta Test 111069, and the Trainz Sp2 Steam Client Version
If you delete a piece of Road Track or Road, it is destroyed to never getting it back to the way it was, the smooth Radius that once was is gone for ever and becomes warped.

Also the very annoying issue is that the Ground, Grass, Grid and other Beauty Textures do not show up at Moderate Mountain Distances after the Sp2 update and drops the quality of a Map with a lot of Mountains.

Set slider at Max 15000m works for the Assets and you can see them Miles away but the Ground Textures are not there with them.
I keep hearing, due to Performance issues that the Ground, Grid Distances are reduced for older PCs,
newer PCs that are using 8 cores or more with the 10 Series Graphics Cards do not need this old School Trainz look.
Newer PCs that are clean, and working correctly can run Trainz at Max settings without any Lag at all, just add the options to turn it down if Lag does happen.

All in all Trainz 2019 does have a much more realistic looking Assets and other features that I Love,
but hoping for that old School Draw Distance will be increased for a better looking Map.

@Mike yes SP2 is a combo update
a combo could work, remember TRS2004SP2 when we got the Passengers? best SP2 ever ;-)
for me the main issue is, a Service Pack should repair, not break older working things.
Yes, the testing gets distracted by those new things, I agree everyone (that tests),
should be informed what has changed, thus knows what to look for/test.

What I try in my thread about Set Driver Condition Rule, is show how "open" development works
every change I log and post, this may be confusing for some, but the end result is clear and better.
Everyone could have had they're input. A view in the kitchen ;-) (don't do that at all restaurant btw)

@Jeff agree with all you post
They promessed to look into all spine issues, I read. But fear this is a very complex issue.
and will it fix the things we changed in our route in SP1 or SP2 ?,
Already know I can't move a route back from 4.7 to 4.6. (tested here)
I loose all layer info, turfx and all trains in a session.

Our PC's become better and better, so i don't see the point on changing the game for middle/high end PC's
if they change it for low end PC's, it should do so only at the lowest setting and not affect the others.
keep our mountains nice !
greetings GM

From Tony's post: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...111069-(PC)-and-110923-(Mac)&highlight=spline
(Not sure if this is the spline issue you refer to. Ignore if not)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Track laid in 470 will change alignment in the next update. This won't be noticeable in the majority of cases, but will be seen in curved track with a large distance between spline points.

A recent bug fix introduced new behaviour for track splines (most often noticed when doing a bulk replace, but they would happen any time you replaced old track with new splines). After a detailed investigation we will be reverting the recent change.

What this means is that you should not attempt to realign track using your current or previous Trainz Plus Beta builds. To be safe, avoid laying any track that is important to you.

Note that this issue relates to alignment only. Spline nodes and heights are not affected and only the curvature between points is affected.
Is this the spline issue you refer to?

Back