Tidewater Point Railroad – TS19 Version problem with sessions.

PlimSickens

Greetings,

The sessions 'Container Delivery' (kuid:506034:180732) and 'Old Grain Terminal' (kuid:506034:100824) appear to be bugged.

• In both sessions every signal remains at a constant state of danger (red).
  • In 'Container Delivery' the train you are required to wait on before proceeding never arrives.
  • In 'Old Grain Terminal' if you reverse towards the switch you'll either derail or fail the session.
  • Both sessions have this 'bug' (see screenshot below) at the crossing near the rail yard.

kQvHtGZ
https://ibb.co/kQvHtGZ

Last edited:
In "Container Delivery" the 1st train arrives for me, but once it passes, you can't move to the main line because the junctions are locked out. I get a green signal, but but you can only move onto the spur to the right, which goes to a dead end.

In "Container Delivery" the 1st train arrives for me, but once it passes, you can't move to the main line because the junctions are locked out. I get a green signal, but but you can only move onto the spur to the right, which goes to a dead end.

Happens me also. Now I know I am not alone.

You're not alone, that junction is locked for me too.

Same for me. Also the first junction at the start of the Tidewater Grain session causes derailment. You can physically see the switch all jacked up...

Yea I’m in the same boat but I’m sure jointed rail will fix it. I wonder is it something to do with service pack 2.

Hello everyone.
We got a lot messages about bugs in sessions.
I'll fix all bugs and we re-upload this stuff as new updates for route. I can't say that it will be right now or next week. But those bugs need to fix and fixes will take some time, need to re-make some things from scratch and check each session inside team a few times.

Now that's what I call service. thanks Wearsprada for replying to the messages. take your time fixing the issues as I know you will do your best to iron out the faults.

That right there is what you call top notch support. Thank you for taking the time to lookover and address these issues.

It us good that they that they are working on the problem. I think that a little more testing was needed before release. Using trs 19 at least i have been able to clone the route and fix track problems but getting the sessions to work has been very hard.

Add Shunting Work to the bugged list. After hooking up to the oil tankers, the train derails for no reason once you continue to push back towards the hoppers.

Jointed rail,

Common fix the problems with the session, container session unable to play because tidewater 5 junction is wrong.
Fix it, instead of making other routes.

Upgrading WIP. This issues appeared after transferring route to TRS2019.
Need to make sessions from scratch, this is not 5 minutes fixes.
And i don't make any new routes at this point. Still upgrading Legacy of the BN and now Tide water route.

Hopefully, whatever you do doesn't get broken by SP 3, unless you plan on waiting, which would be understandable.

I have the same issues with Tidewater Point Rail 2.0 just purchased June 2021. Is there an expected date when the layout and session switch and derail issues will be resolved? How will the users get the fix? Appears this to be an existing issue for some time from prior posts. Thought this would have been resolved with the 2.0 version. Thank you.

Fixes done, need to testing sessions by JR team and if all will be fine, we will upload fixes on web site and kick fixes to n3v too. I'll send fixes to JR team ASAP.

Quick question - I recently just got back into Trainz, and some of these routes look interesting, but the time span of this thread concerns me - it looks like issues were first reported in January and no fix is yet available - is that an accurate assessment?

For experienced Trainzers, can you tell me if it is common that problems in a paid route take 6 months to fix?

I wouldn't care so much if people were complaining that the horn didn't sound right, but it seems like these are bugs preventing the sessions from working properly.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Back