Coal Country Tourist Train Glitch

boc61

This was mentioned in another thread up in General, but since it does concern the version from the JR site I figured I'd mention it here. In the Tourist Train session, there is an immediate message that says a derailment has been detected before the train moves, and the session ends. I am running the 2019 version of the route on 2019 Platinum 110491. There are no missing/faulty dependencies.

Hi All
Thank you for your reports. We are aware of this issue, and will be looking into this further, however it is likely that it will require the original creator to provide us with an update for this session.

Regards

Just like to say that it is still happening today in TRS19 Platinum 110491

*UPDATE* after doing some experimenting, I have found out what is causing it....If you highlight 'Tourist Train' then go into 'Edit Session' then on the 'Edit Menu' dropdown go to 'Edit Session' you will see the 'Rules', second from bottom is 'Wait for Derailment', highlight, then click delete. back all the way out and switch to 'Driver Mode' this now lets you carry on with the session, then when you go to find and pick up the three carriages you will notice that the 'RPPX Dome Car 1' is derailed with a rotating yellow 'X' above it, this and the active 'Wait for Derailment' rule are what causes the session to stop.

Last edited:
Hi All
Thank you for your reports. We are aware of this issue, and will be looking into this further, however it is likely that it will require the original creator to provide us with an update for this session.

Regards

I mean in fairness this has only arisen in the latest patch, and neither myself or JR has been contacted to ask for a fix as far as I know :/

I mean in fairness this has only arisen in the latest patch, and neither myself or JR has been contacted to ask for a fix as far as I know :/

Can we assume that they haven't mentioned the issues with Tidewater Point as well?

Back