TRAINZ Plus Free Trial and TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019

imcanadian

Hello,

I am not new here in the forums but have read a lot of messages here from time to time. But one thing is that I did not have any program of TRAINZ till two weeks ago and it's TRAINZ Plus Free Trial and am wondering if I should purchase the program of TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019 now with Christmas special price. If I did purchase this program and do I have to uninstall TRAINZ Plus Free Trial then install TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019. Or just overwrite the program of TRAINZ Plus Free Trail with TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019.

Let me know about this.

Thank you,

John aka imcanadian here in forums

Hello,

I am not new here in the forums but have read a lot of messages here from time to time. But one thing is that I did not have any program of TRAINZ till two weeks ago and it's TRAINZ Plus Free Trial and am wondering if I should purchase the program of TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019 now with Christmas special price. If I did purchase this program and do I have to uninstall TRAINZ Plus Free Trial then install TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019. Or just overwrite the program of TRAINZ Plus Free Trail with TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019.

Let me know about this.

Thank you,

John aka imcanadian here in forums

I upgraded from standard to platinum, and there were some issues I had to fix. After having done it, I would recommend to uninstall and load the new version for less problems.

I would also recommend getting the Platinum version if your going to buy in. The user interface is different and has better features that are well worth the extra $10.

Thank you to Christopher824 for your information about what to do with the programs? Yes I did realize that I should have got the Platinum version of TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019. I think that I will wait till the next sale for Platinum version. Will come back here if needed for help.

Thank you again,

John

You don't need to uninstall the free trial version. It will be reactivated when you purchase TRS19. The content and features will depend on which version you purchase.

Tony -- I was surprised to see that I just installed TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019 few minutes ago but it's not and got TANE SP4. I got confused with this and did not order TRAINZ A New Era and all I want is TRS 2019 North America edition. Should I uninstalled that and clean up in the hard drive. Guess that I will have to find out with my order because I know it's TRS 2019 North America Edition not TRAINZ A New Era program. Let me know about this.

How can I contact N3V to find out my order by email or some kind of communication about this.

Thank you,

John

Hi John,

What you'd best be doing is going to this website: support(dot)trainzportal(dot)com, replacing (dot) with ., and submitting a helpdesk ticket. Your login details will be the same at the ones you used for purchasing Trainz

I got myself confused with the install of TRAINZ Railroad Simulator 2019. I see that I have both in my digital downloads and here are below:

TRS TRAINZ PLUS Installers for WINDOWS ( I believe that is free trial)

TRS19 STANDARD EDITION Installers for WINDOWS.

Now my question is that I purchased the program of TRS NORTH AMERICAN Edition Installers for WINDOWS.

OK here is what happen with the install of TRS19 and see that I have European routes as well and I thought that I only get North America routes? Now my question is that am I not supposed to get European routes. Right?

Should I contact TRAINZ Support about this.

Thank you,

John

Hi John
As you currently have an active Trainz Plus membership, you will see the entire TRS19 content set for download within the Content Store in TRS19. When your membership ends, it will revert back to only showing the Content Packs included with the TRS19 North American edition, along with any DLC packs you may have purchased separately.

Regards

Back