DLS

llebrez

After so many years doing things right (apparently), something new pops up: Try to download anything from DLS and it says "connection interrupted". Nothing has changed on my side, and it happens when i access DLS from T:ANE or 19. Is this a general issue, or the gremlin fell upon me. On internet tab it says I am correctly logged and recognized. (otherwise I would not be able to write here). Any ideas?

Last edited:
I just tried downloading a number of items from the DLS and all of them were successfully downloaded. No clue as to what could be your problem but it does not seem to be at the DLS end.

After so many tears doing things right (apparently), something new pops up: Try to download anything from DLS and it says "connection interrupted". Nothing has changed on my side, and it happens when i access DLS from T:ANE or 19. Is this a general issue, or the gremlin fell upon me. On internet tab it says I am correctly logged and recognized. (otherwise I would not be able to write here). Any ideas?

It is simply the way of the DLS .. I am assuming you are NOT using a FCT (since I see this all the time, when non-FCT) ... They have been downloaded, but not committed at this point. Simply reselect the items, and click download again, they should commence installing ..

LOL! I love the typo though! It so hits the real Point! "After so many tears doing things right." KingConrail76 is correct, especially as newer assets get larger. Anything much larger than 1.5MB will throw this error in T:ANE, but can be installed by right-click and Download again. Unfortunately TRS2019 isn't quite as "nice", and you often have to close out CM and come back and try again, and sometimes even then it throws the same error until you do a DBR....

Back