Thread: Trainz to minecraft

Default Trainz to minecraft

Seen people copying buildings into minecraft from other sources, you do need a good 3d model that you can look at from all sides

Decied i wanted to try it and choose shop Chipping Campden after realizing i made one small mistake the front door should have had a step too late i did complete it

So Trainz now inspired a Minecraft build only for my own use to add to my city.

Any comments?

Tom
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 111951

I have seen images of Milwaukee Road's Hiawatha Minecraft version out there on the internet.....
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

I have seen somebody speedbuild a train, i don't know which one though.

did fix the problem made the building on edge of town footpath ends just before this building road will probly be worn stone or cobbletone using cobblestone, stone and anasite, with gravel footpath at ground level

Tom

Added Broadway 1 with the double doors on right its a furniture store, Duttons cameras and Haydon & Lynch real estate then did 4 types of teasements of my own design 2 x 2 bedroom and 2 x 4 bedroom

Enjoy your self

Tom

I will enjoy it for sure, there is no doubt in this. I have tried a lot of Minecraft servers and I can already distinguish which servers I should give a try and which I better avoid. From the last things I have tried, my favourites are minecraft skywars servers, which I enjoy playing a lot. I regret that I found this so late, I missed so much fun. I like that they offer a lot of space to the player, where you can make some original moves in order to win the game, or outsmart other players, this is the most interesting thing.
    Last edited by Lymanara; February 28th, 2021 at 12:51 PM.

If you want some neat trains and don't mind waiting, you can wait for the release of the Trains In Motion (TrainCraft rewrite) mod. Its currently in alpha at the moment. You are also able to make your own custom content for the mod, kind of like Trainz.

proby not work on nintendo switch

If want to play a good game, but you don`t know which one, I recommend you to try minecraft.

Hi There-

when it comes to minecraft and trains, there is a lot of good stuff out there. The traincraft mod in particular is an extremely good one with a whole lot of trains in it. I actually kept in very close contact with the developers and content creators in discord and helped out with some stuff but have since moved on. You have stuff like the NKP & PM berkshires, MILW A class hiawatha, SP GS-4, diesels like GP7, SD 40, SD 70, H-10-44, F3/F7, and a whole lot more. There's also the immersive railroading mod which is a lot more realistic, with extremely detailed models like a life sized big boy, with animated bell, whistle, moving side rods, etc. I'll post the links if you're interested:

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/traincraft
    https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft...ve-railroading

-Thanks, Joe
    if you read this, have a nice day