TRC Issues

i am having serious issues with the trc crossing set up on dry brook, none of the crossing will function, no errors and the trc track trigger shows no attachments that are attached to the trigger, but yet i create a new test route and they function just fine any ways to fix this?

are your crossing distances over shadowing any other scripted assets along the tracks? That was a issue I had before....

example say you have distance at 500 and theyre is a basic crossing or other asset that is scripted within that 500 distance by reducing the distance to that asset worked for me...
That was a situation I had., hopefully yours is a simple one to fix....
Dave =)

I can't get it to work at all even in a test route. I wonder if there are problems with it again with SP2.

Sigh.

I have a problem with EIT not showing towers in the manager rule. I have to delete missing assets and then the rule sees the towers. Try to delete missing assets and see if that cures the problem.

same behavior as Blackout16, on a new route it works well, updated route will not work with the trc-trigger any more, tested with in Trs19 sp1 and sp2 too.

I just installed two TRC crossings on my current WIP. Both are working well, and so are previous TRC crossings on the same WIP.

Just checked two of my older updated routes, and they are also working well.

Joe

Last edited:
update, deleting missing assets seems to have done nothing and this is appearently only on dry brook & esopus valley adjusting the radius seems to haven't done anything

made a new crossing at the end of the route and the trc trigger is showing nothing attached to the trigger, it must be something on the route itself, but dont know how to pinpoint what it is.

i have discovered the issue when i merged dry brook with any other route it causes some sort of problem, and the trc trigger no longer picks anything up, i don't know how to fix it to where i can merge them.

I had a similar problem setting it up and then going into driver only to find nothing showed up. Eventually I found all the settings showed in the saved sessions. I don't remember it being this "tricky" to work/play with the TRC triggers previously.

Back