UMR2021

Neil,

There seems to be something wrong here.....I show 79 v4.7 entries in the DLS and UMR2021 is not one of them.
Also, I do not find the "square" you speak of.....

Dave

I got it....UMR2021 is NOT on the DLS IN the game....

Sorry, Neil for the confusion..(come with age)

Dave

Missing.....KUID 95230:110318 and :101326

Ideas ??

Dvae
Interesting....those are showing as 3rd party, so I'm guessing they're from one of the routes I've installed using the platinum platform. They're both showing as invisible roads, so they're nothing super-important. If those are the only assets you're missing, I think we're doing pretty well! Not sure which route they would have come from, though. Maybe someone else may have an idea.

Neil,

Ya know Trainz IS Weird!!
I saw those KUIDs the first time I looked at the deps for the Session.
I have not seen them again!!!
BTW....Love that Museum!!
Great job!

Dave

Download easy. Session does have trouble with one train. It derails when the session starts before I could move the focus to the engine. Now the weird part, the train is split in two and the second part with 7 cars moves with the front of the train with a gap. At one point I used the - key to travel back in the train. When I got to the end of the first part of the train the camera jumped to the middle of a lake we were passing. The - key press and I was with the 2nd part of the train. On reaching the 1st station, the cars in the 1st part and the 1st car of the 2nd part all loaded passengers. I changed focus to the other trains to see the new parts of the route. When I returned to the passenger train only the engines were moving along.

Rob

Strange, the map and the session are not showing in Content Manager as available for download.

Downloaded by DLS: Thank you very much for the beautiful map!

Regards
Swordfish

Every new UMR Version is definately a must to have. I have "only" Trainz Plus - and everything showed up nicely, no content missing - HAPPY NEW YEAR - just have to catch the next train for a ride on the UMR 2021 :)

Help a newbie out how do i even start to find this on the Content Manager or elsewhere. A step by step would help. Thanks

Ok - I've sent a new base session to the dls, which should obsolete the old one. I've replaced the Amtrak train with the Rocky Mountaineer, and moved it a bit further away from the portal. Hopefully it should be available on the dls by Monday or Tuesday, Jan 4th or 5th.

Help a newbie out how do i even start to find this on the Content Manager or elsewhere. A step by step would help. Thanks

Hi Kmver! A few things to consider here. First, you must be using TRS19. I don't believe this route is backwards-compatible for TANE. Secondly, if you don't have one, I STRONGLY urge you to get a FirstClassTicket for the download station. There is a vast amount of assets you'll need to get from the dls, and without an FCT, it'll take weeks to get it all. Finally, if you're not familiar with Content Manager, you can go to the download station link at the top of this page, and search "UMR2021". Ensure you're getting the one from me, as there are a couple of other versions out there for multi-player purposes, created by other people.

Hope this helps a bit.

I just ran with the AMTRAK unit all the way to the other end of the route. RJArtim

Last edited:
Missing.....KUID 95230:110318 and :101326

Ideas ??

Dvae

I'm missing those too. I have Platinum and they are not in my installation.

Interesting....those are showing as 3rd party, so I'm guessing they're from one of the routes I've installed using the platinum platform. They're both showing as invisible roads, so they're nothing super-important. If those are the only assets you're missing, I think we're doing pretty well! Not sure which route they would have come from, though. Maybe someone else may have an idea.

If you get a chance, could you look them up in CM and "Show Dependants" to get an idea where they come from? I "think" I installed everything from Platinum, but I will double check.

Last edited:
boc61,

This gets weirder by the moment....
I just did the Deps on UMR2021 and those showed at the top as "Third Party", I opened them for Edit and then closed them.
Now those 2 show as "Modified" NOT "Third Party".
Also, I think that Neil said they were unnecessary anyway.....

Dave

@neilsmith749

There are 2 missing dependences on the UMR2021 that are JJeff1955's & they're roads assets from the pictures, where can I find these assets & can you send me a download link please

Thanks

RJArtim,

Iam a bit of a Dunce, would you be so kind as to detail exactly
the steps necessary to move a UMR2020 Session to UMR 2021.

(you can PM me if you like)
Dave

Back