Uploading My Custom Content for DLS

Col_Klink

It has been a very long time since I have needed to upload my content to DLS. I have forgotten where the link is to enter my items for the upload. Can someone tell me the sequence to make this happen ? Many thanks ahead .

Two ways.
1. Right click, Upload to DLS - you have to then approve it at the web uploader at MyTrainz > My Content
2. Right click, Export to cdp then use The Web uploader which is at MyTrainz > My Content. which is what I do.

Two ways.
1. Right click, Upload to DLS - you have to then approve it at the web uploader at MyTrainz > My Content
2. Right click, Export to cdp then use The Web uploader which is at MyTrainz > My Content. which is what I do.

Sounds fine and easy but where do I start to do the Right-clicks ??

Alright, I got it now. In the content manager when I do deletes or changes, a right-click gives me more options and "up-load to DLS" is one I hopelessly
did not see. This time I did. Thanks John for the help.

Right click the file in the Contend Manager, Save as CDP file. Then log into My Trainz > My Content, then choose Upload Content. Select your CDP and upload it.

Alright, I got it now. In the content manager when I do deletes or changes, a right-click gives me more options and "up-load to DLS" is one I hopelessly
did not see. This time I did. Thanks John for the help.

You should then get an email about 24 hours after uploading which takes you to preview. Then you have to approve it.

Cheerio John

Back