Does anybody have the download for si3d's cgi model lamps?

It should be possible to substitute any other red and white coronas for the missing ones by editing the asset's config files.

No I don't sorry as TtTE isn't my thing, but I have changed lamp coronas on other older rolling stock assets where the original no longer exists. Basically it's about finding other coronas on the DLS and giving them a try until you find ones that look reasonable.

But do you happen to know any names of certain coronas i can find in DLS?

Look for red corona.

There's also a lot built-in, or included with other downloads.

It's an easy fix and when it comes time, we'll show you and then you can start learning other fixes and modifications afterwards. This is a good one to start with.

I do need a white corona, but red i can start with.

Search in Content Manager for white coronas. Simple.

More complex. Set up the search to check on the DLS, or for built-in. You might do better with built-in ones because they're local.

Which ones do you reccommend?

A quick search for 'corona' in my own TS2019 install turned up 200 assets named corona, - 26 named 'white corona', - and 43 named 'red corona'. So the short answer is no I don't have any specific recommendations.

Can you give me the kuid number of a specific asset that needs to have its coronas fixed and I'll see what can be done with it.

Back