Greencoast Studios PRR C1 Issues

Maybe I don't know how to run a steam engine lol but when running the Greencoast Studios PRR C1 I keep having times where I cannot get the engine to budge. It will run for a bit but then it will either stop on its own or I can't get it moving after stopping it. One time I flipped the reverser back and forth and got it moving again but that hasn't worked since.
I'm also having instances where the whistle suddenly becomes very annoyingly high pitched. Not sure what is causing that.
I love this engine but right now its practically unusable. :confused:

I thought maybe others had dealt with this problem and knew how to fix it. I don't like to bug the creators unless I really need to.

Ok thanks for the help guys. The problem is the boiler pressure drops too low and I cant seem to bring it back up. Not sure if that is one of the issues he knows about or I don't know how to drive a steam engine lol.

I didn't read the whole thread but it seems he used a custom cab that might work differently from the normal way that steam controls work. But anyway, posting in his support thread is likely the fastest way to get an answer either from him or someone else that uses the locos.

William

Back