SANTA FE GE B40-8 and SOUTHERN PACIFIC B39-8 Locomotives

SFB40-8SPB39-8

Hi Everyone, I am new here, just joined today, but I’ve been a train buff for a long time. I am just beginning to get back into the Train SIM aspect after a number of years . I just downloaded the Trainz 2 for my IPhone, and am quite enjoying it. I am hoping to find a locomotive of interest to my game- if it is available. I am a great fan of SANTA FE and SOUTHERN PACIFIC, especially their GE B40/8 and B39-8 locos respectfully. Is there anything available for these two locomotives (or either)? Or is anyone able to create any for me? I am not that well versed to be able to do that, but I do hope that it is possible- if they don’t exist, and that someone could help me. I did download the BNSF one in a download, I like it, but I certainly would love to use my two most favourite locos in TRAINZ.
as well if they are possible to create, is there a way that I could run both of them in simulations together? I do eventually want to get a Trainz version for my laptop sometime, and would like to use them there as well- eventually
Thanks so much for the help:)

SFB40-8SPB39-8 - You'll be pleased to hear that there's a good amount of ATSF, Santa FE and Southern Pacific content (locomotives, rolling stock, routes and sessions) on most PC and MAC versions of Trainz. They are indeed popular, with many of them built-in, plus many more available as freeware on the Download Station (DLS) and quite a few payware locomotive packages available from the Trainz Store (DLC) and 3rd Party websites.
Not sure about what is on offer with the iPhone version of Trainz, but expect that there will be at least a couple of SP and ATSF locos included.
You'll need to get a PC or MAC version of Trainz Railway Simulator however, to access the full range available. TRS19_Platinum is recommended and available at a bargain price right now.

Back