Screenshot of The Week: December 27 to January 3 2021 (Year In Review)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Once a year, we look back upon how we've spent the last 8760 hours of our lives; this year certainly wasn't like any other.
As it draws to a close but before everyone turns the last page of this chapter, show us your most memorable picture or one that best sums up your year.
This week's theme is Year In Review. Please send subsequent theme suggestions to nic (at) ccrx (dot) us.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on January 3 at
12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

2021 feels like a train that just would never come (aka 2020 has been a very loooonnggg year!)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Here's my favourite winning screenshot this year. Why? Because of the juxtaposition of the pretty flowers and the ordinary, everyday nature of the surroundings. Nostalgia comes into it as well, of course. Enjoy!
2020-05-29%20022400.jpg

Passing semaphore signal which is now replaced by electric signalling system made by PT LEN Indonesia

Hello from France , This image is the symbol of the passage to TRAINZ 2019: Shadows and Lights...

Friendly, Marc

Last edited:
Getting to grips with the turfFx and clutter was an 'interesting' experience in the months of 2020. Quite a few hours were spent messing up (user error) then a bit later having a lot of fun when finally beginning to understand how it works and seeing what I could come up with, without bringing the pc to it's knees!

Submissions are now closed. There are 10 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends January 10; please post your votes below.

axe1970,

Thanks, but the route is not mine. It is <kuid2:770230:100211:2> Midsomer Valley Railway by horshotjimmy. It was uploaded 29-May-2020.

Peter.

Back