Murchison 2?

Vern

Trainz Maverick
Am I correct in thinking this has sneaked in under the bar to be default content in TRS2019, including the Standard Edition?

I see the detailed version listed in my standard edition updated to SP2 on the in game route menu. But it isn't there if you try to open it and it isn't listed by CM as installed. Weird ghost in the Machine.

William

Must admit I didn't try opening it. I know I bought it years ago (for TS2010 or 12 I think) so maybe they have put it there as a placeholder to give those who own it a nice freebie extra!

N3V to the Office then, to explain please.

If it is coming to TRS19 and I don't have to pay again, it would be quite nice in terms of the assets it brings.

Am I correct in thinking this has sneaked in under the bar to be default content in TRS2019, including the Standard Edition?

No. There is no current Murchison 2 for TS2019. Michael (SirGibby) is still hard out completely re-vamping/upgrading Murchison 2 for Tane. Because it's a complete 4+ years (1,000's of hours) overhaul, it will be called Murchison 3. Initially for Tane, then a TS2019 version will follow. (Vern, as far as I know, both versions of M3, when available, will be editable DLC payware)...

Michael hasn't given a completion date as yet. I'm sure he will be posting some screenshots in the forum just before completion.

I assume the Murchison 2 icon that's showing up in the "In Game" routes is another anomaly that TS2019 SP2 has spat out. I think all those that purchase Murchison 2 back in the TS2012 (or earlier days) off N3V as DLC have ended up with this empty "Icon" in TS2019 SP2.

I'm sure N3V will sort it out sometime in the new year.

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
i still like to drive murchison now and again, finaly got a pc worthy of running tane how do i get the original murchison in there ?

i still like to drive murchison now and again, finaly got a pc worthy of running tane how do i get the original murchison in there ?

If you've got the original disk, and not the TS12 DLC install, you can export the content and import it into TANE. I did that and it came in quite well. I had to fix a lot of content due to many issues that TS12 used to ignore back then because the assets were in JA files. These faults were over and above the usual .texture files that need to be processed through PEV's Images2TGA.

The repairs weren't difficult, but the process was lengthy due to the sheer number of assets requiring fixes.

Back