Strange Yellow Squares

Loadman

Does-anyone-know-what-these-are%2C--and-how-to-get-rid-of-them.%0AUsing-TRS-2019-SP1.jpg

Does anyone know what these squares are, and how to get rid of them?
Using TRS 2019 SP1. I have rebuilt the data base.

Thanks

Last edited:
They usually indicate that there are assets required by the route that are not installed in your copy of <insert Trainz version here>.

Is this route one you have created or did you download it from the DLS or elsewhere?

Have you checked the status of the route in CM? Does it report that there are "missing assets"?

The simplest solution is to select "Delete missing assets" from the Surveyor Tools Menu but this means that you will never know what they were and they may have been important scenery items.

Orange, reddish, not yellow so suggests your colours in environment settings is off. Absolutely missing assets as pware said and if you list the dependencies in CM you will find a lot are either "unknown" or "available for download."

Absolutely shows where missing assets are placed. To remove them, hunt down the assets that are missing and install - either from DLS or third party site.
Graeme

Absolutely shows where missing assets are placed. To remove them, hunt down the assets that are missing and install - either from DLS or third party site.
Graeme

If you can't find the missing content, just run "Delete Missing Assets" in Surveyor. That will get rid of your squares. That's the final resort option!!!

Cheers, Mac...

Thanks to all who replied about my issue.
This is a DEM route that I have been working since TS2009. I almost lost it a couple of times but fortunately I did have a backup
which was about a year old. I deleted the unknown assets and the squares are now gone.

Thanks again

Loadman

Back