MIN problem

Doing a test on the 412_BI3_Template, it took 6 consumes, both manually and AI. For the AI, the platform needs to be chosen, and the unload command. If the train just navigates to the industry, the first car will be the only one to unload/load, in my test.

The slow roll works; however, some of the US boxcars have animated doors and I'm not sure so far how it affects the process.

Interestingly, the process screen would not show all 6, but the track screen allowed setting.

Last edited:
Here we have 12 different vehicles loaded with the 412_BI3. Again, the process screen does not show but 3 commodities (added one at a time after 3, only the last shows up), but the choices and icons show up in the queues, products and tracks screens. Hope these little experiments are helpful, as I am grateful for all the information and advice found in the Wiki and forum.

BJE98UC.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Christopher824's CDE Multiple_Industry_New
<KUID:647907:100648> will restore hope, as it addresses that very fault of 3 consume/3 produce limitation. Use it instead of the Multiple_Industry_New <kuid:-25:1224> that is built-in.

The short-track version (Multiple_Industry_New (short track) <kuid2:458053:101007:1>) is very useful, although the 3/3 fault is in that also.

ADDIDIT QUOQUE: The SAP_BI3_Auto industry froze up after entering more than 3 consumes in a quick test, whether on AI or manually operated.
[SUB][/SUB]

Now Height Adjustable
[url]https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?163142-CDE-Multiple-Industry-New-Now-Height-Adjustable-ver-1[/URL]

Sorry to bump an old thread but it is relevant.
Does the CDE MIN solve the 3 limit problem, all the years I have been using them I have only just run into it.
I did not noticed the problem as some of the products were invisible.
The subject in question is a dock which at the moment loads 7 products from a ship plus unloads 1 product.
More could be added as my imagination runs riot.
Hoping I might get an answer before I set up a test track....

Sorry to bump an old thread but it is relevant.
Does the CDE MIN solve the 3 limit problem, all the years I have been using them I have only just run into it.
I did not noticed the problem as some of the products were invisible.
The subject in question is a dock which at the moment loads 7 products from a ship plus unloads 1 product.
More could be added as my imagination runs riot.
Hoping I might get an answer before I set up a test track....

The CDE MIN handles 6 produce and 6 consume, height adjustable and rollable

Thanks Christopher, setting one up consist by consist, going well!

Edit:
I found that as soon as I tried a produce (on a separate queue) after four consumes it stopped working correctly, I now have separate CDE MINs side by side, no big deal.
It was a good tip by pware to change the layer to do the setting up and also great to get past that three product limit.

Last edited:
I also noticed that. I was puzzled why it listed all the rolling stock by individual names, not types. So instead of just a single "type" (e.g. "QR NG MTW Flat Wagon") to choose from, you had every individual copy of that item listed. That will cause problems if you have different wagons of the same type configured to carry different products.

However, the good news is that after further experimentation (call it stubbornness) I have managed to get the M.I.N. (the much maligned "red arrow" M.I.N.) working. The trick, it seems, is to only enter a single product in each queue and after after entering that product move to each of the other tabs to complete their details before repeating the process with the next product in a new queue.

More of curiosity

Last edited:
Back