Faulty Bogey on VBG Aem-7

Little_Boy921

Route Building Rocks
The bogey on the Virtual Beach Grove Aem-7 is faulty. From what I can barely remember, I think I fixed this by going into the config scripts and deleting the image part. That's how I was able to use the Aem-7 on Trainz 2019 on my previous computer. However, when I attempted the same tactic on my new computer, it didn't work. I might be doing this incorrectly but if there is a way to fix this, it would be a great help

So what's the error? That may help us help you. I fixed that asset ages ago, but also fixed gazillions in between so I don't remember what the fix was.

So what's the error? That may help us help you. I fixed that asset ages ago, but also fixed gazillions in between so I don't remember what the fix was.

These are the error messages for the bogey:

; <kuid:160048:1013> : Validating <kuid:160048:1013>
! <kuid:160048:1013> : VE48: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.
! <kuid:160048:1013> : VE109: The low-detail meshes total more than 500 polygons. This may have a negative impact on performance: 0: 1516
- <kuid:160048:1013> : VE30: The tag 'image' in 'preview' refers to a nonexistent file: '$screenshot$.jpg'.

Easy fix.

<kuid:160048:1013> : VE30: The tag 'image' in 'preview' refers to a nonexistent file: '$screenshot$.jpg'.

Create a 240 x 180 $screenshot$.tga file.

Open the asset for editing in Explorer.

Copy in your $screenshot$.jpg.

Close the folder.

Submit the asset.

Easy fix.

<kuid:160048:1013> : VE30: The tag 'image' in 'preview' refers to a nonexistent file: '$screenshot$.jpg'.

Create a 240 x 180 $screenshot$.tga file.

Open the asset for editing in Explorer.

Copy in your $screenshot$.jpg.

Close the folder.

Submit the asset.

It doesn't seem to be working. Am I supposed to paste in a .tga file or a .jpg file? And where do I have to paste the file? In the folder? I may be doing this wrong

Last edited:
Reply to Little_Boy921:

The bogey on the Virtual Beach Grove Aem-7 is faulty. From what I can barely remember, I think I fixed this by going into the config scripts and deleting the image part. That's how I was able to use the Aem-7 on Trainz 2019 on my previous computer. However, when I attempted the same tactic on my new computer, it didn't work. I might be doing this incorrectly but if there is a way to fix this, it would be a great help
If you need to fix something with a .tga file put it as .texture:) It might work

Back