Some JR rolling stock not making track noise

d0g

I have discovered that in my copy of Trainz 2019, some JR equipment is not making track noise. Specifically, it seems to be trucks that use the file "generic 4-axle wheelsound," which is kuid2:37581:1221:4. There is nothing open for edit, and no missing dependencies.

Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you!

As a person who struggled with this for a while, I think the sound is fairly quiet, rather that its not playing. I did try to replace it but that somehow broke the whole truck with texture files going missing, apparently.

I've just uploaded version :5 to the DLS. Try downloading that to see if it fixes the issue.

They were well oiled ? ..........I just had too:hehe: Having just done the same to my K4 :hehe:

Happy New Year

Matt

OK, I feel like a broken record, but not in a good way....

So, the track sounds in game work for most of the rolling stock from legacy of the BN V1 and 2. But! They don't work for, almost everything else. trinity hoppers, 50ft boxcars, 52 gons, nothin. I don't get it. They are the same exact truck, configured the same, its the same kuid. Is it the build number of the rolling stock? If so that's annoying that its a problem, and to fix.

Hey everyone!!!!!! So i found a way to fix the issue but it does require CCP Content creator plus. WHat i did was after i got fed up on switching Kuids, I found a way for the S-2 trucks to work. You have to go to CCP, then to track-sound and delete the bogie kuid but keep the generic wheelsound in place, do the same thing in the kuid as well then save and commit. Hope this helps but i just found that out today

Back