up ac4400 ex-cnw 67036737 ts 19

EJB

ve242 unable to load andimation file"ac4400cw_body/bell_take001.km" (file not found or is damaged)
what does this mean and how to fix it? i have re-installed a couple and no sucess. is there a way to fix this problem?

thanks JCitron. i downloaded the sp2 and lost this particular engine. i will look into the fix. it is 7 am and the grandchhldren are up and about

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you trainzers and a prosperous New Year

i have gone to RR mods to get the fix for the up ac4400 patched. after a lengthy sign in i haven't found the ac 4400 locomotives listed at all. i have all the CSX motors band the up patched CNW and they are not listed with the other motors. any idea where they might be found?

i have gone to RR mods to get the fix for the up ac4400 patched. after a lengthy sign in i haven't found the ac 4400 locomotives listed at all. i have all the CSX motors band the up patched CNW and they are not listed with the other motors. any idea where they might be found?

You need to contact Adam then for the update.

i haven't been able to get email for a while and for some reason i can't seem to log into their website. i have always had problems and may 1 out of 3 time i can finally get into the site. after finally getting in i couldn't find the ac4400 locomotives. not having email i won't be able to get the fix. i probably will not buy (too bad) anymore of there products do to the incredible log in scenario. i have all the CSX motors but for some reason the UP CNW patch won't work. rather than go thru this scenario and increase my blood pressure i will delete the engine. really don't need the problems
thank you for the answer.
ernest

Back