Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I wish you, Frank, but also everyone else in the community a Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

With best regards
Georg

I don't know about the happy new year part, since every new year is always getting worse and worse.... but I will say Merry Christmas everyone!

Cheers

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all and stay safe, this abysmal 2020 is certainly a Year to forget!

May you all have enjoyable Christmas and New Year celebrations!

Not to bring the chat down, but I will also like to draw your attention to anyone you feel or know, who may be feeling lonely during these times, reach out to them, it could mean the world to them, especially with hows things are with the current situation for most.

Stay Safe!

Reece

What SnakeLight64 said.

While the normal position of Trainzers is in front of their monitor with some kind of Trainz activity being displayed, perhaps, especially this year would be a good time to reach out, virtually that is, to someone who is not as fortunate. And while 2020 has been pretty much a write-off, remember and cherish any of those moments that brought a ray of sunshine into your life.

So for those that need it, a virtual Christmas hug and hoping that the new year will be better for you.

Happy, safe, and blessed holidays to everyone, Happy Trainzing, and let's look forward to the time when we can talk about 2020 with "remember when...."!

I haven't done much Trainzing in 2020, but I stick my head in the forum every once in a while to see what's happening. I installed TRS19-SP2 yesterday and all looks well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

My partner and I had our best Christmas present arrive just a few minutes ago on this Christmas morning (its Christmas Day already on this side of the International Dateline). Two negative covid-19 test results. Santa's medical elves were obviously working hard overnight.

Merry Xmas Frank, and to everyone. Roll on 2021, full steam ahead, and let's just delete 2020 from memory - exit next week lol :wave:

May your 2021 be everything you wished for in 2020!

May your loved ones be safe, and have enough for their comfort in these times.

We've been blessed with a secure income and family(even if we can't visit), I hope a d wish you the same.

Colin & Kathryn

What SnakeLight64 said.

While the normal position of Trainzers is in front of their monitor with some kind of Trainz activity being displayed, perhaps, especially this year would be a good time to reach out, virtually that is, to someone who is not as fortunate. And while 2020 has been pretty much a write-off, remember and cherish any of those moments that brought a ray of sunshine into your life.

So for those that need it, a virtual Christmas hug and hoping that the new year will be better for you.

Same from us here and Snakelight64 and Martin well said and chosen the right wording.
Big hug and well wishes from us to all out there.

Ning and Roy

Back