Trainz 2019 older instalation

I don't think it works like that. You can't use a copy of someone else's older TS2019 installation to use as your own.

That's really bad because last SP2 made more than 1/2 of my train vehicles not useable. I thought that is connected to user's account, not entirely instalation.

Last edited:
Moral here as with any software is backup it up, then you have something to go back to if newer stuff doesn't work.

However, its more likely you need to install all the updates from the Content Store and run a database repair before assuming it's actually broken.

I don't want to do something illegal but I think it's good to provide older versions of software to users as well....because we bought it, right? So I have written to support...we'll see.

Writing to support isn't where you should start. As has been said hundreds of times including by Malc, the first course of action is to do a DBR (data base repair). This should be done when any update is installed, and will undoubtedly clear a lot of problems. If it doesn't, do a EDBR by holding down the CTRL key when you click on "repair database". Let us know how that works for you.

Back