Old version TRS19

peeet2005

Hello! I would like to ask where I can download TRS19 build 105096 because I have build 110491 installed and this version still has flaws. It is not possible to drive in AI mode for locomotives from the TrainzMarket store

Unless you made a backup of the files before updating to SP2 or still have the installation files for that version, there is no way, as all of the installs are now SP2

Cheers

Unless you made a backup of the files before updating to SP2 or still have the installation files for that version, there is no way, as all of the installs are now SP2

Cheers

Also, carefully peruse your backup methods. Incremental backup content has a time value for some schemes.

I didn't ask how to install version 105096, but where to download it. I think it should be possible if a month ago I could download version 100240. Such a full version, about 9 GB. I have two versions installed, the old one (105096) and the new one (110491) and I will continue to use the old one until the new version is not fully operational. And just in case, I want to have the installation version in case something happens to the current one. I see that the creators of the simulator focus mainly on creating some novelties, Plus, Platinum versions, etc., instead of making the existing build fully functional.

Buy an external hard drive, - I've just purchased a 4Tb Seagate external hard drive for $NZ139.00 so they're not all that expensive these days.
Back up your 105096 install including its data folder to your external hard drive and keep it safe. If you really want to be paranoid make another back up on another drive.
Once a new version of TS2019 is released all the previous versions are history and are gone for good. I have a 105096 install as well as the latest bells and whistles TS2019 Plus+ 110491 version and I have taken great care to keep my old 105096 tinware version safe from harm.

Hi,
What happens if you download the full installer and don't specify the patch update?
I've a TS 19 installer downloaded, if I don't specify patch location, do I end up with TS19 unpatched?

Colin

Last edited:
In my case I have the steam europe version. Made a copy of the sp1 program files 13.7 g awhile ago. If I want to use it again now as sp1, as soon as I 'play' it will probably start update procedure auto. Is there any way to prevent this from happening to keep it at sp1 forever?
Thanks for help in advance!

It doesn't auto update, at least mine doesn't and I'm still on SP1 for now. I close the offer to update, so it should be the same for you. Back up anything you've created to a CDP just encase...

It is not possible to drive in AI mode for locomotives from the TrainzMarket store
>>

There have been no other reports of problems with AI controls and the AI doesn't really care which loco it is controlling - it will just use the config file to work out how fast to brake and accelerate.

If you send a KUID of the loco and the engine file I'm sure someone will help you sort out the problem.

It is not that it was not signaled about errors before. A colleague of Samplaire wrote about similar problems in early November. He even sent one locomotive in the PM. Meanwhile, I made a movie where I test a few locomotives and you can see that they are not going. I mean, one DSB Siemens Vectron is driving normally, but it is not with Trainz Market. I just gave it for example that most of it works OK. I stayed after the DRIVE command would start, jerk a few times and need to reset the game. I also recorded on another map, such as the original Built-in, to check if my map is bad. The attached link is a movie that you can download and watch.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oyyeqypa0zujxu8/Test.mp4/file

The second link is sent in PM because it contains payware assets.

Back